- Aug 19, 2009
Has somebody actually looped a metal chain around the prongs of their DS AC adapter and then plugged it in before? good lord
Reed Spacer" post="7.267284.10232271 said:[gallery=143]
1) Watch out for ducks, they WILL use the 3DS to kill your child.
2) Careful, looking at the back of the 3DS may melt your eyes.
3) The 3DS hates nature. With a uncontrollable passion so keep away from plants.
4) Do not insert the 3DS in your anal regions. This will cause major butthurt.
5) Your 3DS Sweats in cold temperatures.
6) The 3DS stylus doubles up as a great joint on a cloudy day
7) The 3DS charger is not a gimp, Don't treat it as such.
8) Your 3DS does not accept that type of key, the key needed to start it is marked on your minimap.
9) Putting your 3DS near a magnet will cause it to be sucked into a magnet dimension where everyone sleeps all the time.
10) Late night porn is good on the 3DS
The outsides of freezers are really hot actuallyAtticus89 said:Don't place your 3DS in cold environments. It'll screw with the electronics and even break it.VanQQisH said:EDIT: After much deliberation, I still cannot figure out what the Air Conditioner one means. Maybe the 3DS is prone to condensation when in AC or something? I must confirm this.
My friend's DS broke because his dumbass roommate stuck it on top of a freezer.