Do you believe in luck?

aprildog18

Feb 16, 2010
If we are going by this definition...Success or failure apparently brought by chance rather than through one's own actions.

I would say that winning a lottery is based off of luck. So is getting a 100% on a multiple choice test by bubbling randomly.

But if you were thinking along the lines of...lucky=winning 80 games of poker in a row and that there must have been magical powers from a plant involved in that 80 win streak...that I don't believe in.

Captcha
Father's dresoos-->father's dresses?

Lord_Bryon

Aug 15, 2010
I don't believe in fate I believe in destiny
The way i see it there are three possibilities, Chaos, Fate, and Destiny. In Chaos things happen for no rhyme or reason. In Fate(or luck for that matter) Shit happens and its just they Universe playing itself out and there's nothing will come of it and there is nothing you can do about it. But with destiny, shit still happens but it preparing you for something or guiding/changing you to be a better person. There is an overall plan and things will get better.

PixelKing

Moderately confused.
Sep 4, 2009
I believe luck is for losers.
That may be reportable, but thats just my opinion.
Why claim it to be luck when you can say its just you =D

Thou shalt worship Urthdat.

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
This Urthat fella seems on the up and up, but Lady Luck, nope, that "classy lady" can go "have a good time with" herself...

Skillock

Jun 12, 2011
I believe in luck, both good and bad, but their is a difference between "good luck" and "careful planning".