Do you find incest wrong?

Cheery Lunatic

Aug 18, 2009
Simple question really.

I personally find the idea absolutely revolting, but I've seen people who are blood related who seem to really love each other, and that leaves me pretty conflicted about it.
I mean, I still find the idea completely disgusting, and it complicates family relationships (you can't simply "break up" and never see each other again if you're brother and sister), but argh, I have no idea. :(

OrenjiJusu

Mar 24, 2009
So long as it does not create a child (gotta keep up that genetic diversity after all) i don't particularly mind.

Ushiromiya Battler

Oddly satisfied
Feb 7, 2010
Ninjad by OrenjiJusu.... *sigh*

But as he/she I don't really care as long as it doesn't create a child.

Why should I care if siblings love each other?

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
I dunno, never tried.

A related question, though, do you find the idea of sisters (preferably twins) having sex to be less wrong than other forms of incest? Alot of people seem to for some reason.

AdeptaSororitas

Jul 11, 2011
Love does as love may. As long as there's not history of incest then they should still be genetically diverse enough. One shot incest isn't the cause of mutation, repeat generation incest is. So Let them have love ^^

Dethenger

Jul 27, 2011
Well, with the advent of birth control, there's a clear difference between fucking and breeding, as not every act of sexual intercourse is done in order to have children. In the case of incest, the only thing wrong with it is that it produces children with a smaller gene pools, and as a consequence, recessive (and usually detrimental) traits are passed on. However, since sex does not equal children, I don't see anything wrong with incest.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
thaluikhain said:
I dunno, never tried.

A related question, though, do you find the idea of sisters (preferably twins) having sex to be less wrong than other forms of incest? Alot of people seem to for some reason.
I imagine it's the same people who want 'lesbian girlfriends' because, y'know, they'd never cheat on them and they'd be up for a threesome.

In all honesty, I'll say it does make me feel weird thinking about incest. When it comes to procreation it's obviously wrong, but that's not what sex is about these days is it?

Knee-jerk react vs. logic is always a tough one...

Turigamot

Feb 13, 2011
Not particularly. If two adults want to fuck, then let them fuck. That's their choice.

BNguyen

Mar 10, 2009
love can come in many different forms and it's not our place to decide which is right or wrong.
as long as somebody loves somebody else, who are we to decide if they shouldn't be together?
so no, I don't have a problem with it as long as it is love and not something shallow

Overlord93

Jul 12, 2011
thaluikhain said:
I dunno, never tried.

Its not incest if you do it to your self.(twins share DNA)
Anyways i think people should do what they want...

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
AngloDoom said:
thaluikhain said:
I dunno, never tried.

I imagine it's the same people who want 'lesbian girlfriends' because, y'know, they'd never cheat on them and they'd be up for a threesome.
Ok, yeah, I understand that, but I heard somewhere that most lesbians have sex with people who aren't members of their family. Seems very odd.

No mention of royal families yet?

ScreamingNinja

Apr 12, 2011
If you can look at your younger sister like this, then you've got some wires crossed somewhere. There're so many other people out there in the world, why would you even do it?

Honestly, I don't think there's an excuse for it. Something's simply not right in your head if you do this. Same if you have sex with animals. You're missing some screws.

ChickenZombie

May 25, 2011
I don't care... If you want to have sex with somebody with an EXTREMELY similar genetic structure, be my guest. But would i ever consider that with a relative of mine? No, i'd rather lose a finger.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Hmmm...if two siblings got married, they could avoid all that mucking about over changing last names (and to what) or not.

That's sorta in their favour, I guess.

New Frontiersman

Feb 2, 2010
I'm one of the people who doesn't see a problem with it. As long as both parties are consenting it's no one else's business what they do in the privacy of their own bedroom.

CJSinc

May 1, 2011
AdeptaSororitas said:
Love does as love may. As long as there's not history of incest then they should still be genetically diverse enough. One shot incest isn't the cause of mutation, repeat generation incest is. So Let them have love ^^
I dunno why but as soon as you said that i thought of this; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtfipeRNOrg