Do You Have Constant Reload Syndrome?

Crossborder

Oct 16, 2008
Yes, always. It's like my finger is glued to the R button. Whenever I kill someone, I push the R button, and then I look for cover.

FastFoot92

Jun 4, 2009
I'm trying to hammer the principle in my little sister at the moment.

Logic has failed so I'm gonna have to train her with chocolate

Simski Burkez

Jun 3, 2009
Sure do... it's something I find to be crucial.
That way I won't run out of ammo & be forced to reload during my next encounter.

Spawny0908

Feb 11, 2009
Always... reload when nothing is happening. Theres nothing worst knowing you can get the kill then hearing the click of an empty chamber...

redsoxfantom

Jul 22, 2009
Yep, I get this too. I can't stop myself. Usually its not a problem as I try to make sure I'm alone, but sometimes it is.

potatowave

Nov 20, 2009
As a bit of a gun nut (yes, I'm American. Hooray for stereotypes!), it bugs me to no end when reloading just works like a bag of bullets, i.e. you can reload after just five shots and every time you'll have a full magazine 'til you run out of bullets. I can accept games like Borderlands and Half-Life doing it, because they're meant to be unrealistic and such. But when a game like Modern Warfare goes "OMG we're SO REALISTIC" and then apparently they give you two extra hands to load rounds into all your half-empty magazines, I make angry faces.

Angus565

Mar 21, 2009
Yeah I reload after pretty much every kill.
Better to have ammo and not need it then to need ammo and not have it.

dochmbi

Sep 15, 2008
I reload too much and it often puts me in spots where I'm getting shot at but I can't do anything about it for a few seconds. I really need to learn how to control reloading better.

SaraPohl

Sep 11, 2009
Reloading is needed for survival! If you reload this very moment, you'll survive the next encounter! You'll get killed in this encounter because you can't kill while realoading, but that's a minor problem.

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
no zombie will ever catch me with 2 bullets left.

BANG BANG click click click......crap

ScruffyTheJanitor

Jul 17, 2009
Yes... after any burst of fire, I feel compelled to reload. It has saved my life more than it has hindered it.. I do wish I'd not do it when 1 of the 101 bullets in a machine gun are used though.

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
Yes! and then turn round a corner to find a gazillion enemies shooting at me! ...Glad I'm not the only one.

Iwata

Feb 25, 2010
Dead Raen said:
I've waited until about 1/5th of my magazine remains before reloading, or until the action has died down.
Pretty much this. And more games should put more emphasis on the number of magazines, rather than individual bullets.