do you listen to radio anymore?

Hunde Des Krieg

Sep 30, 2008
In my car, because my tape deck is broken.

No I don't still use tapes, I had an adapter that I plugged my MP3 player into.

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
In the car and it's my alarm in the morning. There's also a few late night shows I like so, Yes I do listen to it still.

DI7789

Aug 30, 2008
Yea, I always listen to radio, and I disagree with anyone who says "Radio is dead" because you have entire shows dedicated to audience interaction

RavingPenguin

Engaged to PaintyFace
Jan 20, 2009
In the car when the radio works, my suburban doesnt have a working radio. Other than that I listen to Pandora. Does that count as radio?

KaZZaP

Aug 7, 2008
Satellite radio is the shit. These crappy local station we're about to make me shoot myself but I really like this new Satellite radio. I just put it to the metal station and all day long good songs.

Eskay

Sep 2, 2007
Does internet radio count?

I listen to soma fm a lot. Without trying to sound like an advert its great for chilled music and no irritating adverts.

DoctorNick

Oct 31, 2007
I'm not opposed to the idea of radio, but I only seem to end up ever listening to it in the car and only if I've forgotten my CD wallet inside.

So effectively no, I do not listen to the radio.

brainfreeze215

Feb 5, 2009
Occasionally. But the radio so seldom has the kind of music I like to listen to. There are no electronic music stations around here, unless you have satellite radio.

But yes. I think radio isn't specific enough to please an audience that is now used to radio stations that can be tailor made to one super-specific genre, and even if that's not enough, downloadable music and digital radio like pandora caters to our every whim. And I like it that way.

Sewer Rat

Sep 14, 2008
No, all they play nowadays are lousy pop songs and good songs by old bands that we have heard around 20 times this week.

000Ronald

Mar 7, 2008
I listen to radio all the time. I listen to the radio like most people watch TV.

On an unrelated note, I don't watch TV.

Apologies to the televison manufacurers; I still use my TV, but only to play video games. And watch Movies.