Do you still watch Zero Punctuation every week?

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Yep. Yahtzee amuses me, and while I don't agree with everything he says I also find him surprisingly insightful.

Diegolomac

Jan 28, 2009
Sure, I watch ZP on the day it comes out, Escape to the Movies on the weekend, and catch up with Jimquisition, LRR and Unskippable about once a month.

APBullet42

Jun 8, 2011
Yes, always have, always will. I don't always agree with him, but at the very least it is refreshing to hear someone who is actually smart/knows what they are talking about/ has well thought out opinions in this day and age, as that seems to have become something of a rarity.

Batou667

Oct 5, 2011
Yes. Zero Punctuation and Extra Punctuation are the only Escapist content that I follow.

ZP's formula has become a little predictable of late, but it's still more than watchable.

Metaphysic

Jul 1, 2011
I tend to agree with him on a lot of things (he admits to hyperbole and exaggeration for the sake of humour, especially in recent videos), and I find his reviews to be absolutely hilarious.

Captcha: Large earhese. Um..... no thanks.

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
Yep! I sure do! I keep track of it loyally and all that jazz.

Got my brother into it recently too and he always shows up in my room to watch it at the end of the day.

aashell13

Jan 31, 2011
normally, yes.

it's entertaining at least, even if i wouldn't base my opinion of a game on yahtzee's reviews

mrc390

Jan 31, 2011
ResonanceGames said:
Eh, it's starting to get a little stale, but I watch most of them. Now that AntiSocialFatman died (RIP dude, you were too young!) Yahtzee is the best sarcastic game-reviewing Brit left.
Are you comparing AntiSocialFatman to fucking Yahtzee?

The Breadcrab

Mar 20, 2011
Yep, every Wednesday I watch it. Though at the same time, I've been getting disappointed with his more recent episodes.

/entering-minor-rant-mode

His jokes just aren't quite as funny anymore. I used to legitimately LOL in his earlier episodes (and still do when re-watching them), but his current episodes make me chuckle at best. Not to mention he recycles many jokes now (Saints Row: The Third reused a certain 'disembodied' joke), and some of them are now overly elaborate or simply consist of Yatzhee criticizing himself ("Caffeine 3? Oh god, that was terrible!" Yes, it was. What, was that the joke?). Alas, I'll still keep up with ZP unless it gets truly unwatchable. Let's hope it doesn't go there.

/ranting-complete

Laurie Barnes

May 19, 2010
Yep, the vids are part of my routine. I watch Jimquisition on Monday, The Big Picture on Tuesdays, Zero Punctuation on Thursday, and Escape to the Movies on Fridays.

Misterian

Elite Member
Oct 3, 2009
Country
United States
I watch every new video every week given the chance.

These videos really know how to get me out of a bad mood.

Wieke

Quite Dutch.
Mar 30, 2009
Yeah I still watch ZP every week, though I'll watch Feed Dump first. (And sometimes Miracle of Sound's song first as well, especially if it is based on a game I like.)