Do you talk to your pet?

rawion

Mar 7, 2011
I don't really "talk" to my "pets". I like to just socialize with them more through body language and imitating their vocalizations. Although sometimes I try speaking a little elvish to them just to pretend that I'm a mystical elvish ranger. :p

fraszoid

Oct 26, 2010
Yeah, I talk to my guinea pigs all the time. Usually about whats on TV or how my day was, the economy, games. Depending on the game I'm playing they are usually my generals helping my plan attacks or executives helping my make money.

Gramzon

Aug 18, 2009
both yes and no, when i give them commands i say words, when i just "talk" to them i make facial expressions, and they answer back doing facial expressions and does stuff according to what i "say"

demoman_chaos

May 25, 2009
Yes, tis good therapy. They understand your issues about as well as most therapists, and much cheaper.

Zac Smith

Apr 25, 2010
I talk to my girlfriends cats, well mostly just insult them because they don't understand. Usually something along the lines of "What the fuck do you want you moron? Oh you wana sit on me, well if you dig you nails in i'm gona beat the shit out of you" It's just funny to see her reactions

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
I used to talk to my cat all the time about stuff, had that cat 12 years... was my best friend the entire time...

whiteshark12

Jan 30, 2011
I say things to my cat, but don't have any discussions or anything. Cats are good because they look like they are listening to you, so you can vent to them :3

mikey7339

Jun 15, 2011
Yea but it's usually baby talk, asking him what the hell he was doing/thinking and making fun of him for doing something dumb or goofy...for a german shepherd he can get pretty derpy.

Kizi

Apr 29, 2011
TheDarkEricDraven said:
If I had a pet I would...huh. Now I want a pet. Thank you, Kizi, I have been motivated to get a pet.
You're welcome! xD
Pets are just so great.

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
Eye wike to talkiepoo tew mah iddie biddie prettie kittie bucket bus all the time! come here scratches! nurgle nurgle nurgle nurgle daddy wants to give you his love nurgle nurgle nurgle nurgle

Ok, i don't really go all father nurgle on my cat, but i do treat her like a child. (I think she's too stupid to get into an ivy league college :(