do you think final fantasy VII (7) should be remastered for the play station 3 and 360.

razor4008

Apr 17, 2009
i just posted this forum to get some feed back my my idea. i have final fantasy 7 for PS1 and i love it i think the story is grate the charters are cool and the game is just a good game to play. but i think that if they re-made with the exact same game play same story down right down dialogue, but add in PS3 and xbox 360 graphics and some voice acting. i think it would rejuvenate the game and with all the other spin offs as well like the film and the vincent valentine game i think it would be the right move and a good time to do it as well.

SamuelT

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2009
Country
Nederland
No. I don't see the appeal of FFVII. I don't really like the game. There are other better games that deserve a remake.

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
Not really...I'd rather Square make new games instead of constantly pandering to the FFIV and VII fanbases.

Though a Retranslation and Release via PSN or XBLA would be good... the dialogue in VII is so damn rough and grating at times.

Badger616

Apr 22, 2009
YYYEEESSS!!!

But it wouldn't look nearly so good on the 360
And before I get accused of being a fanboy I own a 360 but not a PS3

H.R.Shovenstuff

Sep 19, 2008
lol I love the way the title of this thread is FFVII (7)
Just in case anyone on this forum is completley retarded.

ffxfriek

Apr 3, 2008
Ago Iterum said:
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU it'd be a monstrosity!
i think the OP means that they take all the same game and change the graphics to fit with the next gen consoles. (by the way they are remaking FFVII for the ps3.)

id say no but then again itd be nice to see what they could do with a huge game like that.

DigitalJedl

Apr 10, 2009
No, we all know how the damn story ended. We remember the characters, those were some great memories, AT IT'S TIME. I've had enough with VII, DoC blew, Advent Children Complete was awesome, VII the PS1 game I can't even bare to play anymore. Enough is enough already. If you want to remake a Final Fantasy, remake the ones most of the damn population hasn't played. Like VI, V, or I and II for next-gen consoles instead of portable platforms. (VI, IX, ftw.)

/thread.

DigitalJedl

Apr 10, 2009
ffxfriek said:
Ago Iterum said:
i think the OP means that they take all the same game and change the graphics to fit with the next gen consoles. (by the way they are remaking FFVII for the ps3.)

id say no but then again itd be nice to see what they could do with a huge game like that.
Link to them saying they will remake it.

Ago Iterum

Dec 31, 2007
ffxfriek said:
Ago Iterum said:

NUUUUUU I say! NUUUUU and NUUUUU again!

NUUUUUU FOREVAR!

nathan-dts

Jun 18, 2008
H.R.Shovenstuff said:
lol I love the way the title of this thread is FFVII (7)
Just in case anyone on this forum is completley retarded.
Excuse me Mr. Shovenstuff, Roman numerals are tricky.

Instant K4rma

StormFella
Aug 29, 2008
This is a sensitive subject. Ive always said no, im opposed to it. They would have to impliment voice actors for todays generation of gaming, and i feel the voice actors just wouldnt be able to to the game justice. Even though Advent Children and FF7 Dirge of Cerberus nailed the Voice acting very well, I would still have my doubts about a FF7 remake as a whole.

keyper159

Dec 13, 2008
I'd rather see Square pump out Final Fantasy XIII (13), Final Fantasy XIII (13) Agito, Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep, and Kingdom Hearts III (3).

In case you didn't notice Square is way too busy to re-hash an old game just to appeal to a bunch of whiny fanboys. Just settle for them releasing it on the PSN and XBL.