Do you think you are Attractive?

Vern5

Mar 3, 2011
Well, do you?

Do you think that people look at you and think "not bad" or "hot damn"?

And to what extent are you attractive? Do you fill a specific niche of appeal or are you generally good looking?

EDIT - Please add your gender to your post.

Apr 28, 2008
Well, I'd say I'm pretty decent. I know I'm not the worst, but I'm not the best.

With the right lighting I could pull off totally being hot though. And no I don't mean in pure blackness.

Zyst

Jan 15, 2010
I think I am really attractive, like oh my-- holy crap attractive.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Nope. Not at all.
Although my boyfriend would say otherwise, I don't think I look any good.
They might mistake me for slightly appealing from behind, when they just see my hair, but... I can't see myself as attractive >.>

BoredDragon

Feb 9, 2011
well my avatar is not a very flattering picture of me, but I don't think I'm that bad.

Now if I could just grow some balls and talk to a girl I would be in business :p

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
Eh. Over all, I could care less.

I'm told my eyes are pretty. I'm guessing that means the rest of my face is a train wreck.

Hiname

Songstress of Ar Ciel
Mar 23, 2011
Damn right I am. I'd hit myself SO hard...

Well it seems like that, I get at least three flirt-attempts per week during work. Annoying as hell..

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
I don't care.
Regard for that as a priority is a negative quality, I postulate. It's a superfluous luxury.

TheIronRuler

Mar 18, 2011
In a scale from 1 to 9, I'd place myself at 3.
I look like shit, but not too bad.
I at least have normal proportions, no apparent deformities. I'm overall unappealing.

gellert1984

Apr 16, 2009
I think I looks like shit, I seem to remember the last time I got asked for ID by a till operator the woman stacking shelves behind her said 'what are you asking him for? he's about 40' I was 23 at the time :(

I was fitter back then to.

MikeOfThunder

Jul 11, 2009
At times I think I look pretty amazing and other times I look like a 15 year old... which isnt good when I'm actually 21.

I believe firmly though, that most of my problem lies with in wieght. Although i would no longer define myself as clearly fat, I do need to lose another few stone... then BAM!! Model time motherfuckers :D :D :D Lol, Na I look alright.

aseelt

Jan 13, 2010
I think I'm attractive, depending on what I'm wearing/beard length and other factors. I get checked out on occasion, and odd times hit on, which is a plus for the self esteem.

Do I fill a niche? No I don't think so. Maybe tall dark and handsome? Ask the wife for an answer!

Tulks

Dec 30, 2010
Not particularly, but it stopped bothering me some time ago.

Besides which, I seem to do fairly well for myself, so I must have something going for me.

gertmenkel

May 13, 2010
Not really attractive, no. It;s not like I'm some monster, but still not attractive. I don't really care how others think of me.

mireko

Umbasa
Sep 23, 2010
Eh. I wish I could give a strong opinion one way or the other, but I have no idea. My face is just sort of there, and it's impossible to give an objective analysis of what is there. That, and parts of my face seem to get rearranged when I sleep.

You can't ask people either, since everyone's too polite to say "HOLY CHRIST YOU'RE UGLY" or even "you could stand to lose the nose".

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
I have asked my friends and their ratings were between a 4-6. I would say that is average. I also don't do anything about my appearance. So there is that. I am also not very muscular and hairy as hell.

Vern5

Mar 3, 2011
ipslne said:
I was once told I have attractive feet for a guy. Whatever the hell that means.
Huh. I've been told that as well. Anyone here have any idea what that's supposed to symbolize? I mean, feet are feet. I don't really see feet as being attractive or unattractive.