Do you think you are Attractive?

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Rainboq said:
Lambi said:
With beard, yes. Without it, not so much. Though, in general, I don't really view myself as attractive. Too negative towards that to think anyone could be attracted to me.
To put it simply Lambi, you are smexy.
Heh, thanks, Rain. I've still never liked my own looks. I was actually surprised when I first learned that my second ex was attracted to me before me and her dated.

higgs20

Feb 16, 2010
I never really put too much effort into how I look but I get by. 6 or 7 out of 10 probably.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
On a scale of 3 to 18, I'd say I'm about an 11. Though when I posted that question on facebook, the statistical average of the responses was 13.

Rainboq

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2009
Lambi said:
Rainboq said:
Lambi said:
With beard, yes. Without it, not so much. Though, in general, I don't really view myself as attractive. Too negative towards that to think anyone could be attracted to me.
To put it simply Lambi, you are smexy.
Heh, thanks, Rain. I've still never liked my own looks. I was actually surprised when I first learned that my second ex was attracted to me before me and her dated.
X3 No problem Lambi, just keep looking good! :3

Brightzide

Nov 22, 2009
Im alright I guess...Pretty average looking. My nose knocks me down atleast 1 peg though. After being broken so many times and not being treated properly on some occassions, its got a terrible ridge in it now, and its off-set to the right. But hey, that's life, and that's my nose. Could look worse :)

inflamessoilwork

Jul 14, 2009
As of late I have found out that I'm pretty decent. It's amazing how many people come forward after high school is done and through for a while to compliment someone.

HardkorSB

Mar 18, 2010
Well, a girl once punched me in the shoulder really hard after an argument. I asked her why did she do that.
She said that she didn't want to mess up my face because that one of the few things that are actually good about me.
Things like that make me believe that I am attractive :)

Nimcha

Dec 6, 2010
I don't know why, but lately I've been getting hit on by guys a lot. They used to ignore me. :p

LuckyClover95

Jun 7, 2010
Not stunning, but I've received my fair share of compliments etc. I think some people find me attractive while others don't.