Doldrums and Oddities: Share Something Bemusing

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Musk claims Cybertruck will be waterproof enough to serve briefly as a boat, a statement which in no way can come back to bite him.
Since some idiot will no doubt put this to the test, we may also find out if the Cybertruck can serve indefinitely as a coffin.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
Musk claims Cybertruck will be waterproof enough to serve briefly as a boat, a statement which in no way can come back to bite him.
Since some idiot will no doubt put this to the test, we may also find out if the Cybertruck can serve indefinitely as a coffin.
I mean, my car can serve *briefly* as a boat. It's called hydroplaning when I do it though. My car can serve briefly as an airplane too, depending on the height of the cliff

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Musk has this idea that he can say whatever he wants and never suffer any kind of consequences. He hates the SEC because they've already slapped him down once for that shit.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Whu, what? Why? Why is this song in my head? Must be the drink.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
Mildly horrifying and I don't know where else to put this: doctors doing sexual reassignment surgery are doing more for medical science about the clit than doctors doing gynecology. The jokes write themselves once you get past the horrors

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Mildly horrifying and I don't know where else to put this: doctors doing sexual reassignment surgery are doing more for medical science about the clit than doctors doing gynecology. The jokes write themselves once you get past the horrors

They were all guys, and they couldn't find it.

EvilRoy

The face I make when I see unguarded pie.
Legacy
Jan 9, 2011
I keep getting distracted on my way to post this but *Behold!* the largest amount of lube the KY company will allow a non-wholesaler to buy:

All I can think about is going to a soccer pitch or a hockey rink or something, putting that cube in the middle, and just opening the valve.

And then it's just like. Lube. What are you gonna do about it. Logically I understand it should be possible to solve the issue of a major lube spill, but whenever I consider an effort to clean it up I only see people ineffectively sliding around or trying to wash it away and instead only lubing yet further ground.

Like an accident at the banana factory where every action to solve the problem is instantly stopped by sliding out the door on a banana peel.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
All I can think about is going to a soccer pitch or a hockey rink or something, putting that cube in the middle, and just opening the valve.

And then it's just like. Lube. What are you gonna do about it. Logically I understand it should be possible to solve the issue of a major lube spill, but whenever I consider an effort to clean it up I only see people ineffectively sliding around or trying to wash it away and instead only lubing yet further ground.

Like an accident at the banana factory where every action to solve the problem is instantly stopped by sliding out the door on a banana peel.
A few decades ago training films told US troops cover corridors with slippery stuff to make rioters fall over and give up. Made from detergent or just using a fire extinguisher. Seems a bit silly, but a big improvement over the bayonets, machine guns and jeeps with barbed wire bumpers they used to tell them to use.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Um. I try to be more positive than this. I like Blueberries.
And now this...

1666880840667.png
And in a similar vein,
1666890017608.png
1667055764467.png

Last edited: