Don't Get Arrested With This Awesome Assassin's Creed Blade

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
chewbacca1010 said:
No offense to the guy in the video as I am sure that he put a lot of effort into that thing, but people who make weapons from video games give us all a really bad name.
why? it's just a collector thing. nobody yells at LOTR nerds for buying anduril replicas, nobody yells at civil war buffs for owning 50 muzzle loaders. Nobody harrasses gun nuts from owning over 400 firearms.

Prof. Monkeypox

Mar 17, 2010
Make the blade out of cardboard or molded plastic and you've got yourself one hell of a prop! Kudos to this kid, and I'd love to make one of my own (though I won't use a real blade).

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
Sgt. Sykes said:
Fake. Real assassin's have their finger chopped off.
Ezio didn't have to.

But anyway, this shit is fucking awesome. I could find so many uses for that, daily.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Next thing you know video games are pinned against the wall.
But this is pretty damn awesome!

The_Amazing_G

Sep 13, 2009
I have a hidden blade..
but it's not made of metal.

; )

No, but seriously, this is a great video. It's really hard to understand it the way he is explaining it. I probably just don't have enough experience with tools.

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
Yeah...I will totally not make something like this...No, Sir..

OT: That was awesome! Though Halloween isnt that big in Sweden ot atleast where i live.

tzimize

Mar 1, 2010
WanderFreak said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
Is it legal if I replace the blade with an airhorn?
See this is an idea I like.

Jumping from the rooftop, arms splayed, ready to strike.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

Airhorn Creed

Hahahahahaha, yeah...concealed airhorn...the horror :p

Hashime

Jan 13, 2010
I designed one a while back, same basic concept, but would use a pressure switch between two fingers to release a spring loaded blade (with a little arm movement to help), the blade is retracted by a second spring (slightly more powerful) that activates when second switch is activated. I may scan the drawings if I feel like it, later.

snow

Jan 14, 2010
WanderFreak said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
Is it legal if I replace the blade with an airhorn?
See this is an idea I like.

Jumping from the rooftop, arms splayed, ready to strike.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

Airhorn Creed
I am so making one of those!! So many tricks I can play on people >=D

That and I want to play that... Sounds like it would fit the current storyline too!

Alien lady No Ezio be quiet, I don't want to talk to you, I want to talk through you.

Ezio What did you say?

*Clears throat*

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Hashime said:
I designed one a while back, same basic concept, but would use a pressure switch between two fingers to release a spring loaded blade (with a little arm movement to help), the blade is retracted by a second spring (slightly more powerful) that activates when second switch is activated. I may scan the drawings if I feel like it, later.
I actually thought about that myself, but I kept mentally running into the problem of accidentally setting it off, that could be a small problem when you're trying to climb tall buildings very quickly. xD!

Chaos-Spider

Dec 18, 2009
That hidden knife thing would be pretty cool if you replaced the blade with one of a more cosplay friendly material.

also, Shuko are probably better for wall climbing if you want to try making some by adding hooks or velcro to the palms of those sort of gloves with the fingers cut off.

Teeth Kicker

Jul 13, 2010
He has a step-by-step video set on his YouTube channel which are actually pretty detailed and easy to follow. I just wish he has stated screw and drill bit sizes...However as soon as I saw this I went down to Home Depot.

The materials come packed together with enough to make two blades and that only cost me $17. What's hilarious is that the blade isn't actually a blade. :p It's ghetto-fashioned to be one.

bpm195

May 21, 2008
It wou
Worgen said:
the weird thing is that it would probably be legal if you replace the blade with a gun
It would be 100% legal as long as you had conceal carry permit. It's weird how "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." is more often told as "the right to bear arms" but actually means "the right to carry a gun"

The interaction of politics and law are just amazing.