Doomsday Arcade: Episode 11

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Funny, but I couldn't help noticing you guys were referring to something I have no idea of what it is.

Also, you were five in 1996? I was ten in 1996, and I'm not half as awesome as you. What am I doing wrong?

Dirty Apple

Apr 24, 2008
Five in '96? Jesus, these guys are young. Or am I just getting older. Either way, Kudos, you guys never fail to impress.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Tenmar said:
That made no sense at all...

Weren't they supposed to fight Mario and Luigi? And wasn't the whole point was to survive the arcade apocalypse?
i'm pretty damn sure that was an episode to explain the arcade-opolypse

Titch007uk

May 30, 2008
hopeneverdies said:
Starting to make sense, I guess, for a second I thought that Nefarious was Shanks from the future.
I thought that too, although it could still be. I was almost disappointed that they didn't crack into a series of time travel jokes. Twas good none the less.

"Finally, a name I can trust!"

bickster

Jan 16, 2009
Loved it. By far one of my favorite episodes yet. Backstory and plot device for the win.

Ajna

Doublethinker
Mar 19, 2009
I didn't stop laughing once during the movie. I'm a bit sad about the long intro sequence, mainly because it cut into the time they used for jokes...

Still, it was awesome. Easily a seven. If you think I'm rating it tough, you're right, 'cuz the scale only goes to five.

Larenxis

Dec 13, 2007
Parsec joke is fantastic. This show is consistently hilarious; it really defies all odds.

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
Loved it! And the "Part One" made me happy because it meant there will be at least one more episode in the season. (Do you guys do seasons?)

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
Danarok said:
"I did successfully code a dBASE II microcomputer in 12 parsecs"
"That's not a measure of time"
"Neither is fuck you!"

Awesome :)
dude the classic Star Wars quip right there x) sweet