Doomsday Arcade: Episode 11

jhs5jh

Jan 18, 2009
Don't normally comment on vids but had to this time.

That was just plain brilliance in a can. You could watch it again and still notice new little things that would make you laugh!

This has leaped to the top of my list of fave series on the Escapist. Keep it up lads (please!).

anima110

Apr 8, 2009
this is ment to show u wat thay do not know yet this is wat make this so good.

we want more now!

Epictank of Wintown

Jan 8, 2009
My my...this series just keeps getting more and more awesome. All of the references and jokes only a gamer would understand are awesome, mainly because they're snuck in there in amusing ways and not just thrown into our faces.

And did no one else catch that Colonel Nefarious seems to be working for a man named Mitchell? As in Scott Mitchell?

Makes me wonder if we're gonna see any Ghosts.

TheIr0nMike

Mar 3, 2008
Such a great episode, it's gonna suck when this series ends. But, then again, I'm interested to see how it ends.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Oho ho! the plot thickens!!! It is a cunning as a fox how as just been appointed Professor of Cunning at Oxford University

-M

Markness

Apr 23, 2008
Way to break my cover pretending to be studying by making me start giggling to myself while watching this. Excellent work as always team.

Generator

May 8, 2009
Wow, they really could have advertised this better; I just found it now!

EDIT: I really enjoyed this episode, especially the jokes about the continuity errors. Can't wait for more!

Mr. Blond

Mar 4, 2009
ok...make fun if you have to but i didn't "see what he did there?"...what's lot 1337...hopefuly it's from a game i just didn't play because if it's obvious and i missed it i'll feel really dumb...great as always...i don't get all the jokes but i'm old and american so...glad to see you didn't forget about laser or "lasor" cat though...still waiting for "whisker's on kittens"...that bit killed me

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
*after watching the entire series through a second time*
Wait a minute... is Nefarious "the Man Upstairs"? Because that would make a lot of sense, except for the whole advanced portal technology thing from Episode 6. Unless a secondary protocol built into Polybius opened a portal to the real world...
Or something.