Doomsday Arcade: Episode 11

Rag Doll

Aug 16, 2008
Finally! Been waiting for this.
I think the series is the second best on escapist!
Keep up the decent plot!

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
The_root_of_all_evil said:
InsanityWave said:
whatssup with the subliminal Images ?!? 8:15 XD
There are no subliminal images in the show. You must be mistaken.
Kinda. There was a subliminal picture. It was a picture of Mario in some sort of vacation spot. i remember it in one of the episodes but I forget what it was. It pops up as soon as they say "If it falls into the wrong hands."

Now for my comment. I loved it. How do you guys create the city effect at the beginning? But I think "f***" was abused a little too much. But I laughed when Shanks said "neither does f*** you." XD

messy

Dec 3, 2008
One of the best, I love that laser cat was meant to be Shank's master piece, i personally loved the line "colonel Nefarious? now that's a name I can trust".

The plot seems well thought out and there's the right mix of humour or story each episode, some series "cough UR cough" seem just to do one of the other

Alzabane

May 30, 2009
awesome episode, dark, funny and plot reaviling, the best show on the escapist and I'm really looking forward to the next episode

sprout

Feb 14, 2006
continuously blown away by how well done this show is. The plot has obviously been thought out, i love getting to know the characters and discovering more of the back story. And the execution/editing is superb. And the peeps involved are all under 20 (or there abouts)! CRAZY TALENTED. Kudos guys. Kudos.

lukey94

Sep 2, 2008
Titch007uk said:
hopeneverdies said:
Starting to make sense, I guess, for a second I thought that Nefarious was Shanks from the future.
I thought that too, although it could still be. I was almost disappointed that they didn't crack into a series of time travel jokes. Twas good none the less.

"Finally, a name I can trust!"
There was no time travel to have jokes ... though there was

"theres something that doesn't check out"
"whats up"
"its 1996 ... you should be five"

and when Shanks says "oh yeah i forgot its 1996

EMFCRACKSHOT

Not quite Cthulhu
May 25, 2009
That was serious lols. Nefarious, what a guy. I too thought is was shanks from the future at first.
And why was he drinking an empty beer

Wheresmyslaw

May 23, 2009
Your response to video game addiction being about commander keen 3 had me rolling. I was exactly the same way. Great episode.

Aramax

Sep 27, 2007
My progenitaly stored underlings imploded when I paused the video.

Subliminal overload.

Nexus424

Master Of All That Is Frosty
Dec 26, 2008
Oh that was quite beast. Plenty of jokes and a nice dash of swears and excellent combo.

Jursa

Oct 11, 2008
Took ages to appear, but was absolutely awesome, I didn't really expect much from this show at the start but damn was I wrong...