Doomsday Arcade: Episode 19

Roamin11

Jan 23, 2009
No... Can't be CAN'T BE, ITS GAME OVER MAN GAME OVER!!!!!..... Yes caps were needed

ucciolord1

Mar 26, 2009
Brilliant. That was the greatest piece of awesome this site has ever been blessed with.
Just please, PLEASE don't let this be the last one.

Cyrax023

Jun 27, 2009
Lord_Panzer said:
*ahem*

[HEADING=1]WHAAAAAAAAA?!?!?[/HEADING]

That out of the way, Dicelord was awesomely freaky.
1. yeah srsly, dont end it. its really good. :)
2. dicelord was kickass. how do you do the mouth thing? what program do you use to make your SFX?

"did you hit that button?"
"yeah."
"shit."

Alterayn

Bird of the Hermes
Jul 20, 2009
WHOAMG, I need a Doomsday arcade theme mixtape. Shanks, please make one. Or like provide a link to more of your songs. Mario mix was too good.

Geamo

Aug 27, 2008
That was utter brilliance. Seriously, this is one of the best on The Escapist. The effects on the Dicelord were amazing, and seriously guys, the music in this series is absolutley phenomenal. The montage and the shocking revelation was fantastic.

Also. LOVED the Resistance bit!
Resistance = V/I and the magnetic resistance fields. Genius.

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
I always knew toad would someone kill them!!! I just knew it!!!!! also who ever acted as the dice lord did an awesome job and goes for the voice! :D

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
Awesome episode. Less jokes than in previous episodes but it was bloody excellent in a different way. Oh yes, and the V over I is resistance? Very good guys. Very good indeed.

But why on Earth is everyone sitting around wondering how Lund and Shanks will come back from the dead? Let me set this out for you: main characters have long dialogue with seemingly insane character who gives a big description on the psycholgical and mechanical functionings of the universe, but then lets them leave all too easily? They then arrive almost exactly where they need to be in a situation that seems slightly unreal, including a lift ride where they twitch and shiver as time seems to melt around them before dying incredibly abruptly?

No, that couldn't be a big mind fuck at all.

Nexus424

Master Of All That Is Frosty
Dec 26, 2008
Uh wow. I wasn't expecting that even though I did call Toad going hard-bodied on the both of them. Just not like that. It was just so in your face right there no time to take it in just. Blam!

Wow. Next Thursday can't come fast enough.

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
Lord British, The Zelda DS puzzle, and the Dicelord in general made this episode worth watching every episode leading up to it. Oh and I'm going to agree with the consensus and say

HardRockSamurai said:
[HEADING=1]LUND! SHANKS![/HEADING]

Elonas

Apr 16, 2009
An amazing episode. Not the funniest, but the best edited, acted and well. The best episode!
Quick request, could you pop the song played in the background of the montage of emotions into a mp3 up for download? Would be amazingly sweet. Once again, the best episode. Mad props. Cheers!

EDIT: Spelling and adding a missed word >.>

weirdoproductions

May 19, 2009
i havent bothered to read the other comments as strait away i just want to say. FUCKING EPIC. so brilliant! everything worked so well with eachother. thankyou for this gift you have bestowed upon us

hvitulf

Feb 17, 2009
BEST EPISODE YET!!! This show just keeps getting better. The dice lord is my favorite kind of character as well, and he was executed masterfully.

As for how the Michaels might be brought back:
They were just in the presence of a being with powers like that of a DM or GM, he could. simply have been showing one string of events to them by his discretion as a warning to guide them where he wanted them to go. Kind of like giving a PC an in game prophecy.