Doomsday Arcade: Episode 22 Preview

Timtimfed

Oct 2, 2008
Episode 22 Preview

Shanks gives us a special preview of Episode 22, coming next week!

Watch Video

happysock

Jul 26, 2009
Oooo bioshock, looks pretty good, love watching doomsday arcade, can't wait till next week

Crinja

Nov 17, 2009
Well, just seeing that Big Daddy costume has officialy made it worth waiting... 4 weeks? 5? Still, very awesome!

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
I was waiting at the end of the trailer something like "Welcome to Rapture" or Andrew Ryans famous intro dialog! Looks awesome, the big daddy looks amazing too!

kozmo

Mar 1, 2009
.... I almost killed my neighbor when I saw the word "preview" next to the words Episode 22, it meant that another two weeks of waiting have been for nothing. although I know this is going to be a great episode, because it's taking people that made 21 great episodes in a row (two weeks each one), this one is making them stop so either it's an extremely long episode or that it's a hard one to make or that the guys making the episode or on vacation... for four weeks, soon 6 weeks

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
looks awesome, but 6 weeks for one episode, and was that cooking mama as a splinter at the end?.

Azure-Supernova

La-li-lu-le-lo!
Aug 5, 2009
Can't wait guys, you've pumped out nothing but good work... this looks to be the best! *waits for next week*

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
Well, I'm suprised, yet disapointed. I was expecting a full episode.

EDIT: I was sure it was Cooking Mama in the kitchen with the last episode.

escapist_wolfand

Oct 19, 2009
*waits rocking back and forth in fetal position* the daddies are coming to get me the daddies are coming to get me