Doomsday Arcade: Episode 23

ironlordthemad

Sep 25, 2009
you know this is one of the few series where i dont mind the breaking the 4th wall bit
sometimes it gets boring but you guys find a way too keep it funny and fresh
nice

loved the russian dream sequence of course

sheic99

Oct 15, 2008
daedrick said:
First of all, brillant episode.

Now, mind if I ask a couple of questions? How do you guys get so many ''props''? You cant all make them yourself, I mean, there are so many costumes, so many items... Do you ask people exterior to the serie to make them? Such as ''art class'' or stuff like that? Samething with actors, are they all contacts or random people that you recruit with candy and a troubling van? How the hell do you get all these people to cooperate... its something big to organise, it must be hard? Any ''frictions'' as of yet?

If you ever happen to feel like it, a ''making of'' would be apreciated. Without delaying real episodes tough. :p

PS: L4D??? CS??? Dragon age? (bioware (sex in video games problem (blue smurf sex))) Hell... world of warcraft???
They did L4D in the second episode, I think. It was one of the earlier ones.

OT: Great job with the series. It's always entertaing.

DJShire

Sep 27, 2008
Zepren said:
Geektress656 said:
Was that Yahtzee as Gordon Freeman? AWESOME!!
lol no, he was the guy who hands the russain commander the report hence him saying it had "no punctuation" did that one go over your head? lol
it went so far over his head, it got hijacked by terrorists and crashed into a major landmark

Taawus

Oct 21, 2008
Haha, Yahtzee handing a file to Russ: ,,It has no punctuation.''
I just got it.

Militant_Hippie

Dec 9, 2009
Loved the copy of the shot from the animated scene from the first Kill Bill.

You know, the shot where he shoots their legs and then headshots them on the ground?

You took a bad ass animated shot and translated it right to live action. I don't know why, but that shot made the episode for me :).

Great job guys!

Zepren

The Funnyman
Sep 2, 2009
DJShire said:
Zepren said:
Geektress656 said:
Was that Yahtzee as Gordon Freeman? AWESOME!!
lol no, he was the guy who hands the russain commander the report hence him saying it had "no punctuation" did that one go over your head? lol
it went so far over his head, it got hijacked by terrorists and crashed into a major landmark
LOL that was good

Miffmoff

Aug 31, 2009
This stuff needs to be available on itunes, then I can experience the awesomeness anywhere!

NotHisRealName

Jul 15, 2009
I'm very impressed with all aspects of this series; the comedy and visuals the most.

I truly hope this becomes available on DVD once the series is finished.

Jaydeedoublesee

Jul 21, 2009
Awesome Episode this was hilarious and by the way if you didnt get the joke during the dream segment that was Yahtzee from Zero Punctuation handing him the file and the guy says it is not good and has no punctuation making a crack at Yahtzee's stlye of talking so ridiculously fast

omegatheta

AutoTuning Denton Clone
Dec 4, 2008
absolutely hilarious...also Big Daddy "Jammal" as a pimp....wonderful...

Also unlike that report this post may have too much punctuation!?!!!!?!!!!!?????!??!???!

its also the beneficiary of speell checkin thanks to my horrendous typing skills!

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
"Drop it or she gets it"
*bang*
that was bloody hilarious.

Jul 9, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
orannis62 said:
Yeah, Alyx wasn't that bad to me, but I could see how some people would find her bad enough that this could be a reasonable exaggeration.
Alyx is the main reason why I won't play Episode 1 again. Bordering on Navi level irritation.
Oh come on, she's not that bad! I mean, what do you dislike so much about her?

Mr Companion

Jul 27, 2009
I wonder if they are going to get lunds memories back with an animus now that mercer is dead.

Also THAT WAS FANTASTIC!

Omegatronacles

Guardian Of Forever
Oct 15, 2009
Absolutely brilliant!

Although I don't remember Cain talking in a Russian accent...

Have we just seen the bastard love child of Cain and Yuri?

Feb 13, 2008
orannis62 said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
orannis62 said:
Yeah, Alyx wasn't that bad to me, but I could see how some people would find her bad enough that this could be a reasonable exaggeration.
Alyx is the main reason why I won't play Episode 1 again. Bordering on Navi level irritation.
Oh come on, she's not that bad! I mean, what do you dislike so much about her?
Unlimited ammo. Automatic shot. Gets in the way, but won't do what you want her to. Basically everything that really hacks me off about A.I.s in co-op shooters. They won't adapt and just stand in front of you blocking the way. Equally with the L4D2 plank-bots.

Razor sharp accuracy, stubble brains.