Dragon Age 3: Inquisition Coming Fall 2014

conmag9

Aug 4, 2008
I don't mind the delay. It shows they aren't being rushed out like DA2 was, which is a hopefully sign.

Don't care about Morrigan. Like, at all. I found her incredibly annoying. Still glad she had the third option when it came down to the final choice in DA1, even if she's obviously going to benefit from it. I'm much more interested in pounding the Templars into post-Templar paste, and from the look of some of that magic, it should be a blast. The Qunari were also fascinating, so hopefully this should go well.

News of multiplayer is the one thing I'm actually pissed about. It's getting incredibly stupid, shoving it into previously single player series. If they manage to pull off a good single player, I'll live, but it better not drag resources away from the infinitely more important story. Or do something stupid like tie them together ala Mass Effect 3.

SacremPyrobolum

Dec 11, 2010
synobal said:
SacremPyrobolum said:
synobal said:
Ugg bringing back Morrigan seriously, her story was finished. The only reason they've dragged her back is to try and get back fans of Origins that they lost with Dragon Age 2. Like me, well it's not gonna work EA you can keep your inquisition and the dragon it rode in on.
Really? I would say her story was just beginning.

I mean, if you got her pregnant in the first game you have that story to tell with her half-archdeamon child and if you didn't...

Well, its not above Dragon Age at to ret-con what you did in the previous games (see: Liliana) and really, I don't think I want to live in a world where the Warden from the first game was so dumb that he didn't take Morrigan up on the offer in the first place.
But her story has nothing to do with Hawkes war, and all that silly stuff. They brought her in instead of a new character

simply to draw back old players whom they turned off with DA2.
From the looks of things I would say an Archdeamon baby is extremely relevant to the plot of the story, whether it be in Fereldan or that other place their in.