Dragons Are Coming To Minecraft

Dovah Kiin

Jun 20, 2011
chickenhound said:
first off notch talked about adding dragons last year so he is not just trolling

V8 Ninja said:
It's pretty incredible how Notch can release a few screenshots and get tons of press. As for the important thing, specifically the topic of dragons in Minecraft, they'll be a nice addition if handled properly. But my main problem is that Re-Logic already beat Mojang to it [http://i.imgur.com/8cFIa.png].

I'm sorry, but I gotta go with my gut; Terraria 1.1 will be better than whatever Minecraft 2.0 throws at it.
Terraria sucks and studio Gibri should sue them cus that dragon is a ripoff of haku from spirited away

(and yes I have played that lame ass game)
Hurrr DURrrr then Studio girbri should be sued for copying never ending story! DURRRRRR. You'd better be trolling. But your pony kind of points to you being a genuine moron.

and i doubt you played terr aria for more than 5 minutes.

faspxina

Feb 1, 2010
Bethesda has the rights over dragons in videogames at the moment. Don't think Notch will be able to accomplish this project either,

lokiduck

Jun 5, 2010
Have to admit I don't really care for the idea... unless of course you can make it a pet and then use it to burn all the monsters in the area.

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
If it's the evil dragon that burns stuff, here's how things will go in a server I'm in:

Me: Oh look, a dragon!
Dragon: Rawr *breathes fire*
Me: *Runs around screaming as it burns our little wooden town down*
Drag: *Flies off, and takes a dump outside the town just to piss us off more*

Anyway, this is cool. I never thought Minecraft had that mystical element it really needed, but this will help. Plus, I want dragonhide armor.

Misterian

Elite Member
Oct 3, 2009
Country
United States
"You should've acted, they're already here.

The Modders foretold of their arrival.

Their decline was merely delayed.

'Till the time after the Portal Gun fired.

When the players of Minecraftia would lose their own items.

But no one wanted to believe, believe they'd even be made.

And when the truth finally downloads, it downloads in cubed fire!

But.... there are 2 they fear:

In their tongue, they are Xephoes and Honeydew; Lewis and Simon!"

I know, I know, but how could I not put that in? it just came to me.