Duke Nukem Forever Having Drinks With Yahtzee

Ocelano

Apr 14, 2009
So quick query is this a good natured luagh after zp's DNF Review or a slap in the face for a favourite british yank? I cant tell if this is goodwill or just rubbing salt in the wound by having a game which he had such a comprehensive winge about in his bar

Ocelano

Apr 14, 2009
VirusHunter said:
Wait didn't Yahtzee already review Duke Nukem Forever? And he really liked the game...or so I hear...
He did a mock review about the greatest game never made here http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/748-Duke-Nukem-Forever (I don't know how to link in these so just copy/paste). In which he really kind of took the piss about everything about this game which from his point of view would never happen and to take from his appearance in the overindulgence podcast, would never get a good review as everyone had been hanging on for over a decade. So yeah should be fun. Note to self if escapist don't show the best bits I must check you tube.

VirusHunter

Nov 19, 2009
Ocelano said:
He did a mock review about the greatest game never made here http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/748-Duke-Nukem-Forever (I don't know how to link in these so just copy/paste). In which he really kind of took the piss about everything about this game which from his point of view would never happen and to take from his appearance in the overindulgence podcast, would never get a good review as everyone had been hanging on for over a decade. So yeah should be fun. Note to self if escapist don't show the best bits I must check you tube.
Your sarcasm meter...it needs to be checked out

Zing

Oct 22, 2009
Damn, I actually want to go check it out now. I don't want to go alone though, and none of my friends are nerdy enough to be seen there.. =(

Jonny1188

Oct 8, 2010
Waiting for one of these places to pop up in Portland, OR. Would most definitely frequent the place.

Siuki

Nov 18, 2009
How is something this violent getting the pass in Australia? Oh, well, it's Gearbox. (Need to visit the Mana Bar before I die. Or Yahtzee dies. Whichever comes first in the future.)

Wildcard5

Jun 27, 2010
I hope the Mana Bar concept catches on in the U.S.A. I think that it could really bring the gaming community together.

I also can not wait to see Yahtzee's Q&A session once it hits the net.