Dumbass Thieves Attempt Robbery in Sharpie Masks

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
http://koltchak91120.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/double-facepalm.jpg

That sums all my feelings on this matter.

HaloHappy

Sep 7, 2008
Another example of beer making people do the stupidest crap imaginable. They might as well go to a store and buy a Halloween mask next time.

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
A few thoughts i have while reading this:
These guys should have been abandoned at birth....

I feel that if they died right now the world's IQ would be raised a few points.

What the hell...

Necrofudge

May 17, 2009

Probably ninja'd on the facepalm concept many times over, but hey at least it's not a star trek one.

A010110100101102

May 30, 2009
Wow really? i thought humanity as a whole was smarter than something like this... aww well at least it brought about a laugh. Humanity took one for the team making it seem stupider for our amusement.

Triscut900

The Cracker
Dec 19, 2008
Lullabye said:
shadow741 said:
soon they'll be using imaginary markers
or invisible ink.
.....But is this for freakin real? they deserve soemthing for this. a cookie, or a slap, or a cookie slap.
owww it would crumble in their eyes

messy

Dec 3, 2008
darthzew said:
They should be shot. We cannot, under any circumstances, risk them reproducing.
Even if stupidity is not genetic, they can't be left in charge of another life form

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
Greyfox105 said:
hehehe, the one on the left... did he try to draw a bat as a mask? :p
I think he might have.

That would make for an interesting comic: the bad guy himself is the batsignal.

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
Kwil said:
Back in my youth I worked for a law firm as a typist.

You would not believe the number of case descriptions that started with,
"[Client] was at home with friends having some drinks.."
14? 67? 4950? Am I getting close?

heyheysg

Jul 13, 2009
Gormourn said:
heyheysg said:
These thieves will have children when they are released from prison, while a nobel prize winning physicist is having trouble getting laid and/or impotent
... and?

Are you somehow implying that everyone absolutely needs to have children? And that spending endless years in university is somehow the main qualifier for one's worth to society? And that all the nobel prize laureates have won their prizes for things that are practically useful?

And I might also say that it is a complete lie that you can't be married/ have a relationship when employed in scientific fields. Real life isn't like middle school. Well, it only is if you don't have the basic speaking skills and confidence - but without those things, you'll not necessarily do that well in whatever field. Unless you're a serial killer.

Also, I might add, when someone is impotent - he... is... impotent! And the whole relationships/kids = worth concept is not something all people agree with, or want to be a part of.
1) Their kids might possibly grow up to be as dumb as their parents
2) Their parents may not do a very good job of teaching their kids, given their current intelligence and moral leanings
3) Without outside help, the future generations are trapped in an endless cycle of attrition against society

Jharry5

Nov 1, 2008
I just... don't know what to say.

Got to be one of the most idiotic things I've heard of for sometime...