E3 2010: Xbox 360 Slim Announced, Shipping Today

bismarck55

Mar 1, 2010
Well, it looks nice. which could not be said about the old 360. Now we just wait and see if it's still a piece of shit that breaks every five minutes.

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
This is awesome news! I was going to buy a new 360 in the next week or so since the DVD drive in mine is starting to freak out a bit after 3 years. About time MS started including the Wifi in the system and the extra storage is nice, not to mention quieter is better.

tetron

Dec 9, 2009
Daaaaaaaamn that looks nice, makes my elite look like a piece of crap that's for sure. I wish I had the income and a reason to buy this but sadly I don't so farewell sleek beautiful shiny 360. Your charms shall have to be ignored for now. I think I'm not alone in saying to the people who got one for free, congratulations you lucky sons of bitches.

Apr 28, 2008
Thats cool and all, but am I the only one who thinks it looks weird?

I don't know, it looks... crushed, or something.

Ah well, if it really is quieter than the normal 360's, I may actually get one.
Seriously, mine sounds like a damn jet taking off whenever I start it up.

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
John Funk said:
built-in WiFi
John Funk said:
built-in WiFi
God. Fucking. Dammit. I just caved in and bought the $100 thing for my elite three days ago. And this thing costs $300? I feel like I could burn down an orphanage right now... I don't suppose if you know what the trade-in rate for an Elite at gamestop is, do you?

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Ben Legend said:
Wow gorgeous. I wouldn't mind a size comparison to compare the slim 360 to the original.

Is the 250gb Hard drive built in? If so... damn. I just bought one. :(
I prefer the hard drive detachable. Data safety if this DOES have hardware problems.

sunpop

Oct 23, 2008
It's like the wii and the ps3 had a baby and I want nothing to do with it.

Well unless it was free then perhaps I want it..to sell

Also Oprah would not only give away a free 360 but also give you a free cure to any disease you want, just to make sure no one can one up her.

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
Oh shut the fuck up.

I just fucking bought one of those MW2 250GB 360s (despite actually being cheaper if you take away MW2 than the regular Elite) and now they're releasing this? It looks so fucking sexy. I want one so bad. I already spent £50 on one of their shitty wireless things and now we're having one with built-in released.

Fuck.

Terramax

Jan 11, 2008
That's horrible, not telling until the last minute so people go out and buy earlier models unaware.