E3: Postal III Trailer Rocks the Show

qbanknight

Apr 15, 2009
I really don't see the relevance of the Postal games any more. We're filled with so many superior games graphically, storytelling, and gameplay wise that allow players to exploit a sandbox world that the Postal games seem like a quaint memory. I'll reserve judgment for Postal 3 until I see a gameplay walkthrough to show that its fun or watch a cutscene to show that its funny. If the game can't deliver on either front, not interested

robobengt

Jan 25, 2010
Metalrocks said:
still the sickest game ever made.
hope will be as good the last one.
That won't be very hard considering how badly the last game sucked. Man, that was one of the most horrifying moments in gaming history, realizing they fucked up all that potential with a game so shitty it almost became laughable in itself.

So, here's to hoping this one will be better!

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
I didn't realize that Solid Snake offered narration services...

Eh, that trailer didn't get me hyped. It just doesn't look very fun.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
It looks kinda crappy to be honest. The animations, character models and stuff look very amateurish and the whole thing looks like it's about to crash at any second.

Then again I never played Postal, so maybe that's part if its charm? Was the gameplay any good, apart from the [trying so hard to be shocking] OTT stuff?

Mordekaien

Sep 3, 2010
And Krotchy will return... Good god- this will be awesome. And I wanna try Rhino Rodeo.