E3- What caught your attention

curtmina

Jun 7, 2010
Most excited for the 3DS and the new Kid Icarus, hopefully portal 2 will be as good as the original, if not better.

Lust

Mar 23, 2010
I know it's not very liked but, Dead Space 2. New Vegas had me excited. Epic Mickey and the new Zelda looked interesting. Also, Gears 3.

Rewold

Mar 18, 2010
MGS Rising and Twisted Metal. Never played TM but considering buying it. Though I was a bit dissapointed in this year's E3. Maybe I was waiting for too much?

A game that didn't interest me one bit: Bulletstorm.

Freyar

Solar Empire General
May 9, 2008
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit is at the top of my list followed by Metroid: Other M and APB.

Games that have dropped in interest include Zelda: Skyward Sword, Twisted Metal, Homefront, Kinectimals, Killzone 3, and 3DS/Motion Control Hardware.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Booth Babes.
Force Unleashed 2 really grabbed my attention along with another game from the creator of Black which i'm drawing a blank on its name right now. Of course new Twisted Metal, Killzone 3, Portal 2, and everything from nintendo slapped me right in the face.

razer17

Feb 3, 2009
3DS. I was completely uninterested before, but now I am thinking of getting one, it looks damned awesome. Also Metal Gear Solid: Rising.

Also, AC: Brotherhood, and obviously Portal 2.

Maeshone

Sep 7, 2009
Oh god, so many things! Red Faction Armageddon, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, The Witcher 2, Deus Ex Human Revolution, Gears 3, Monkey Island 2 Special Edition, MGS Rising, Bulletstorm, Portal 2, Hunted - The Demons Forge, Dead Space 2, Codename: Kingdoms, God of War - Ghost of Sparta, Kane & Lynch 2 - Dog Days (I actually enjoyed Kane & Lynch...), TRON Evolution, Castlevania - Lords of Shadow, Brink, Halo Reach

And I haven't even watched the Sony or Nintendo press conferenses yet...

VS60

Feb 22, 2010
Bulletstorm Infamous 2 and Kane & Lynch 2 - Dog Days and that's pretty much it.

ThatFanBoyGuy

Dec 23, 2009
XBox Kinect. If it really works as it says it does, and if they are able to make hardcore gaming titles using it, it will be a hit. As for games, the best one I saw was RockBand 3.

Xyphon

Jun 17, 2009
MGS: Rising, Twisted Metal, Portal 2, Dead Rising 2, True Crime, Fallout: New Vegas, Killzone 3 and Brink.

darrinwright

Oct 1, 2008
The 3DS and its lineup (are you kidding me? Metal Gear, Dead or Alive, Street Fighter IV, Star Fox, Ocarina of Time Remake AND Kid Icarus!?! Where do I sign up??) as well as the "Steam coming to PS3" reveal. I really tried hard to care about both the Move and Natal/Kinect/whatever, but failed. The new 360 looks really nice, though. Too bad I just bought a fat-360 a month prior to E3. Grr.