E3: Witcher 2 Xbox 360

HaMSt3rBoT

Apr 2, 2010
the_green_dragon said:
You're right. Normal Xbox was 2001, Xbox360 was 2005. That's still 6 years ago. My bad.

Still, I think a 6 year old computer would seriously struggle to run anything these days.
Well, the graphical power contained in either console is roughly equivalent to an nVidia Geforce GTS 250/ATI Radeon 4950. But you're right, neither these cards were released until 2008.

But that is the plight of the next-gen console, if they can't stay atleast 3 or so years ahead of the curb, they'd be obsolete. With the exception of the Wii, however... OuO;;;

Argtee

Oct 31, 2009
Sounds good!

I'd like to play this game, but if I can't get a PC upgrade during summer vacation, I'll probably get it for 360. (unless it comes to PS3, because I need more games for the PS3)

Hopefully, we'll get a better idea of when the console port is coming out.

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
Mangue Surfer said:
Eclpsedragon said:
Would have preferred White Wolf first, I have this horrible habit where I need to play the first title in a series before I play the sequel.

Does anybody know if you have to play the original to understand this game?

In general, the game is a self contained with a ?sequel coming? end. But it?s a little more complicate. If you play the first game you will understanding more but to truly catch everything you also have to read the Sapkowski?s books. In fact, the Witcher 2 make more references to the books than to the first game.
Well in that case I might just read the books

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
And just when I was considering buying it for the PC, I get a reason to keep my money, (for now).

As a side note, I have a 2.93Ghz Intel Core i3 processor, and an ATI Radeon HD 5450 Graphics card, can I run this game very well? Because I would like to try it on PC, just seems more appropriate. (Plus it's cheaper on Steam).

Braedan

Sep 14, 2010
So one game is not quite as dumbed down as most and "FU PC gamers"? HAHAHA ok.
Glad to see not every developer thinks Console kids are stupid though. Haven't decided which platform to get This game on yet...