EA Announces New Medal of Honor

MasterKirov

Nov 8, 2009
Furburt said:
I'd happily play an Iran-Iraq war game.
As fun as it would be, you know they won't for a long while because of modern controversy. If the game does well (statistically speaking), it can be reletively ignored MW2's "No Russian" mission was an example of this.

Anyways, this game just looks like bandwagon following. Anyone willing to bet it usues the cliches of other MoH games?

AngelOfBlueRoses

The Cerulean Prince
Nov 5, 2008
GamingAwesome1 said:
Greaaat..... another boring as fuck brown WW2 game that we are desperately trying to get rid of.

I hated MOH and I'm willing to bet I still will. It's just so.....boring.
Lol. Your avatar says: Never Underestimate The Stupidity Of Idiots. It's completely right! What's ironic, though, is how you make yourself look like an idiot by not even reading the article.

OT: I'll with-hold judgment for now. It's too early to say whether or not this will be a good game, which is what you guys should remember instead of saying that it's just trying to rip-off Modern Warfare. How much information do you guys have on this game? Is it enough to determine that it's a rip-off? No? You don't? You're just guessing? Alright, then! I submit that you should buy yourselves duct tape until we -do- get more information.

shaboinkin

Apr 13, 2008
its nice to see two different studios making the single and multiplayer parts of the games