EA Rickrolls Yahtzee

j1-2themax

Jun 30, 2008
Wow, just... wow. I would love to see how that affects his review of Dante's Inferno. Or Yahtzee's revenge on EA.

Rect Pola

May 19, 2009
Oh you know it's on now. Actually, I don't think Yahtzee has ever been that especially scornful of EA. No more than any other developer that makes games he doesn't like with flawed implementations. If anything, it's because they just do so many of them. Still it's nothing like his George Lucas or Harmonix hate.

I wonder if it would burn them more to not say or do anything about it. Deflating an potential rivalry to them simply being jerks.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Doctor_Insano said:
would it not have been simpler to remove the music makerand remove the batteries? but then again: smashie smashie... XD
The music maker was at the bottom of the box under several layers of wood and stuff. There was no way to get to it other than smashing through the wood.

ben---neb

No duckies...only drowning
Apr 22, 2009
Ha ha ha ha. I will not be getting the game.

ps. the above comment is not funny, meaningful or in any way enlightening.

Mr. Shoggoth

Jul 29, 2009
"Besides, it's not every day you get to see Yahtzee smash something to bits with a hammer."

Yeah, that's only on Wendesdays.

*drumroll*

NoriYuki Sato

May 26, 2009
alright, this pretty much has to be the greatest win ever known to mankind..the basher of all bashers...just got bashed for bashing, how is that not epic?

on a side note, sorry Yahtzee, but you know it was awesome

Drakey

May 17, 2008
Thumbs up for Mega Publishers feeling the need to Trojan Horse you the old fashioned way. What a compliment it must be to have EA put such effort into 'sendin YOU a message' there Yahtzee. You know your the one to infuence when they come knocking on your doo with an effort :) Kudos

Triple G

Sep 12, 2008
Lol. At least there is ONE clever person working at EA. The one, who came up with this joke. If you go to hell for this crap then I shall dine in hell after my life.

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
Wow. I would've loved to see a video of this but sadly they said their video crew was out at the time. Ok, now there are 9 circles of hell right? So then there's still 4 more publicity stunts to go.

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
Well, it does kind of fit him. Seeing as he's basically an angry British man who cuts off a game's balls in his reviews...

beldaron

Oct 1, 2009
yeah i've been rickrolled b4 but not quite so elaborately well done to EA for the original idea

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
That is actually a good publicity stunt. I would love to see that video if it was made.