EA to Ruin Man's Life for APB Marketing Stunt

Rarhnor

Jun 2, 2010
Poor guys. I can't help but think that they were somehow forced into 'volunteering' for the marketing stunt

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
John Funk said:
Five bucks says that before this is all said and done, either unlucky Jordan or poor Josh will have at least three penises tattooed onto his face.
At the very least, three once 4chan gets wind of this, if they haven't already.
Just further proof that the EA Marketing Department is from some lower level of Hell (reference: Zero Punctuation: Dante's Inferno [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/1472-Dantes-Inferno]).

dark_taint92

That's Cap'n Taint to you
Jan 26, 2009
This is not going to end well at all. theres going to be all kinds of weird suggestions but a 2 to 1 bet the top 3 results are penis on fore head, swastika on the fore head or tattoo beard

TriggerHappyAngel

Self-Important Angler Fish
Feb 17, 2010
The Poll that could send Justin Bieber to Korea was fake, i wouldn't be suprised if this isn't going to happen either.

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
Oh Ea, you do amuse me. You really seem to have changed from that evil corp to just fucking funny. Good games and insanity make me a loyal customer :p

Antitonic

Enlightened Dispenser Of Truth!
Feb 4, 2010
Aww... I was expecting something more like CHIKARA's Create-A-Wrestler.

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
Quick any /b/tards on here, MAKE SURE YOUR BRETHEREN KNOW OF THIS CONTEST!!!!!

rabidmidget

Apr 18, 2008
I bet people are already researching where would be the most painful places to have tattoos, because they're sadists like that.

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
This guy must be pretty big-balled to pull a stunt like this.

Also, I played the APB beta and it was thoroughly meh.

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
God damn it EA, just advertise your product like a normal multi-billion dollar corporation instead of setting the internet loose on some poor bastard's face.

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Woodsey said:
Hey!

Sometimes we, the internet, are very responsible. Take as an example, if you will, our collective decision to send Justin Bieber to North Korea.
Exactly, we can only do something good in this competition. Not good for the participants, certainly, but good for us at least.

Jul 27, 2009
i envision a grand total of over nine thousand penises, some swastikas, multiple forms of the word "******", about 3-5 appearances of Goatsee, and at least one overly large depiction of pedobear