Elder Scrolls Turns V at Spike VGAs

maturin

Jul 20, 2010
Twad said:
i just hope they will release a bug-free game for a change.
And make it balanced. And mayyybe coop multiplayer. That last one would make my day.
Hell with that. I want them to bite off more than they can chew, and get around to fixing things up later. Balance is for pussies. And fuck MP. This is an RPG.

Sennz0r

May 25, 2008
Words cannot describe the glee coursing through my veins at this very moment!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Stephen Jackson

Dec 15, 2010
I can't wait for this! I just hope they can improve everything Oblivion did right, and fix everything that was wrong.

TheHecatomb

May 7, 2008
I think the teaser's absolutely rubbish, but then Bethesda never have been good at making trailers. Looking forward to the game though, I just hope they've listened to a massive amount of the criticism Oblivion's received over the years, because to be honest I'm not convinced they won't start making the same mistakes over again.

Sheepy Sheep

Dec 16, 2010
Cryo84R said:
The return of the Akaviri! The birthplace of Talos, who would be known as Tiber Septim, first Emperor of Tamriel. Also this confirms the Imperial line is unbroken!
AKIVIRI!! gonna be interesting to see how theyre supposed to look

OT: i cant wait for this! yet another christmas lost..

valdelisle

Aug 20, 2010
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES

With a new Elder scrolls comes new hardware requirements though.

Now I just have 11 months to build myself a new rig, I doubt my old GT7600 will be able to even play the intro...it can barely run Oblivion now!

The side effect will be to be able to play ES IV properly!
I remember how awesome it was to rediscover Morrowind with a new graphics card.

Poptart Invasion

Nov 25, 2010
Sheepy Sheep said:
Cryo84R said:
The return of the Akaviri! The birthplace of Talos, who would be known as Tiber Septim, first Emperor of Tamriel. Also this confirms the Imperial line is unbroken!
AKIVIRI!! gonna be interesting to see how theyre supposed to look

OT: i cant wait for this! yet another christmas lost..
Hell yes! one of the things i thought when reading the in-game book Mysterious Akivir (or somethin like that) was why the hell i cant go there and see those races. it sounds like a place from a Hindu deity's nightmares. i was a bit disappointed we're not actually going there, or at least the teaser didnt allude to it. Hopefully, they'll work it in there somehow, in a way that feels natural. If not, it's still the Akiviri. AWESOME!! :)