Elderly Woman Pokes Cable, Cuts Internet Access in Three Countries

DevilWolf47

Nov 29, 2010
I'm sorry, but the only thing i have to say here is HEAVILY PROTECTED MY ASS. A 75 year old with a spade? That's all it took? Something that important should not be so fucking delicate, least of all that easy to reach. Maybe it was weather exposure, but i am not buying that all necessary precautions were taken when laying the cables.

TG MLPDashie

Apr 9, 2010
gyroscopeboy said:
see, THIS is (another reason) why Australia is so shit...even 3rd world nations full of political unrest and street bombings have better internet that us!
Well my mentally challenged friend if you dont like Australia they why would you live here and not leave to go somewhere else? Australians have a good connection if you have a good provider and not DODO.

gyroscopeboy

Nov 27, 2010
scoober1111 said:
gyroscopeboy said:
see, THIS is (another reason) why Australia is so shit...even 3rd world nations full of political unrest and street bombings have better internet that us!
Well my mentally challenged friend if you dont like Australia they why would you live here and not leave to go somewhere else? Australians have a good connection if you have a good provider and not DODO.
No we don't, as soon as the National Broadband Network is finished, we will officially be 10 years behind most of the rest of the world. But you're right, DODO is shit.

TG MLPDashie

Apr 9, 2010
gyroscopeboy said:
scoober1111 said:
gyroscopeboy said:
No we don't, as soon as the National Broadband Network is finished, we will officially be 10 years behind most of the rest of the world. But you're right, DODO is shit.
well i have a great connection when playing online, i dont see why you have one. i live on the central coast and have no problem.

gyroscopeboy

Nov 27, 2010
scoober1111 said:
gyroscopeboy said:
scoober1111 said:
gyroscopeboy said:
well i have a great connection when playing online, i dont see why you have one. i live on the central coast and have no problem.
Thats fine, i'm not saying its awful, i'm just saying other less-developed countries have it way faster and way cheaper and i can't see why.

Edit - btw, i'm also on the Central Coast and i can't get ADSL 2 because the lines haven't been upgraded and there are no ports left at the exchange. So my ADSL is shitty. haha

PinkiePyro

Sep 26, 2010
funny but kinda sad at the same time
i feel bad for the folks with no internet but wanna laugh at the way it went down
I do also hope she doesnt come to harm

TG MLPDashie

Apr 9, 2010
gyroscopeboy said:
scoober1111 said:
gyroscopeboy said:
scoober1111 said:
gyroscopeboy said:
Thats fine, i'm not saying its awful, i'm just saying other less-developed countries have it way faster and way cheaper and i can't see why.

Edit - btw, i'm also on the Central Coast and i can't get ADSL 2 because the lines haven't been upgraded and there are no ports left at the exchange. So my ADSL is shitty. haha
that and our in game actions have to travel 15 hours to america, and then 15 hours back within .01 of a second.

Hookman

Jul 2, 2008
"Our cable is protected with an all-powerful invisible forcefield!...A spade! It's one weakness!."