Election results discussion thread (and sadly the inevitable aftermath)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane

Y'know, on the old forums, you'd get dinged for calling someone a liar. You can say that what they said was a lie, and that was fine, but you couldn't "attack the person" directly by calling them a liar.
So, you dont have any evidence that we are stopping you discussing this topic?

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
So, you dont have any evidence that we are stopping you discussing this topic?
"You" aren't stopping me from doing anything, because you are not part of the forum management. Management are the ones forbidding discussion of a certain topic.
I never claimed that "you" were stopping anything.

Man, your "gotchas" are always so fundamentally broken.

Last edited:

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Good Boy Points and the Pizza Party are at risk. Back on topic, take debates on personal philosophical debating preferences to DMs or an alternate subforum.

Now I think Velma isn't as attractive as everyone sa - Err I mean how about that Pennsylvania Judge throwing out the Trump case to hand him the state?

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
The first step of leaving the cult is admitting its a cult.
I don't know why you think I'm in a Trump cult. If there is such a thing (and I suppose there are some you could call as such), it's not something I'm a part of. I think Trump is an entertaining man of questionable morals who did alright as president by virtue of doing what Republicans asked him to. That's about as positive a picture you'll see me paint of him.

If I say "of course he didn't win 401 votes in the electoral college" does that make me not in the cult you speak of? If everyone you think is brainwashed said "yeah, that's stupid, that map claims Trump won California, that definitely isn't real", would it change your opinion about all of them? Or is it easier to pretend people who disagree with you just don't think, and that way you never have to question why they might disagree with you?

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
I don't know why you think I'm in a Trump cult. If there is such a thing (and I suppose there are some you could call as such), it's not something I'm a part of. I think Trump is an entertaining man of questionable morals who did alright as president by virtue of doing what Republicans asked him to. That's about as positive a picture you'll see me paint of him.

If I say "of course he didn't win 401 votes in the electoral college" does that make me not in the cult you speak of? If everyone you think is brainwashed said "yeah, that's stupid, that map claims Trump won California, that definitely isn't real", would it change your opinion about all of them? Or is it easier to pretend people who disagree with you just don't think, and that way you never have to question why they might disagree with you?
It's the only way they can cope with the existence of people that don't hate Trump.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
No, just that you suck at making your point

Just like Nazi apologists like to trot out pictures of SS soldiers petting kittens whenever they are confronted by accounts of SS atrocities.
Yes so totally not comparing people pointing out you / others are wrong to Nazi apologist or anything there...........

In this case it's not me sucking at making points its you and others not being willing to accept that maybe Parler isn't a hive of scum a villainy that is a threat to the free world lol.

I'm so tempted to play another round of Truth or Trumped to see if they can spot what was done and what was a lie in relation to Trump because there have been so many lies.

I mean remember the Gorilla channel rumour that was a funny one and got passed round uncritically by people.

SilentPony

Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where

Its simply really. Do you believe Donald John Trump won the presidential race and/or Joe Biden stole it? If yes, you are a cultist. The Trump cult does not believe in facts, reality, science, reason, logic, facts, facts, facts or facts. They believe in the Trump Doctrine, and that includes his stolen Presidency.

It's the only way they can cope with the existence of people that don't hate Trump.
Mmm, no, its the only way we can cope with the idea people think Trump has the "biggest brain" and made the sun shine and brought forth multitudes of people from thin air. If you looked at it, you'd realize the cult's praise of Trump's smartest brain, largest inauguration, best business man ever, etc is very similar to the North Korea's state religion of the Kim family, including Kim Jong-il speaking at 6 months, shooting inventing the hamburger, and that he at his fashion was a world wide trend.

There is reality and there is cult-world. In one Biden won the race and Trump is one of the dumbest modern humans in history, and the other Biden stole the presidency and Trump is the King Cyrus of the modern age.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
Its simply really. Do you believe Donald John Trump won the presidential race and/or Joe Biden stole it? If yes, you are a cultist. The Trump cult does not believe in facts, reality, science, reason, logic, facts, facts, facts or facts. They believe in the Trump Doctrine, and that includes his stolen Presidency.

Mmm, no, its the only way we can cope with the idea people think Trump has the "biggest brain" and made the sun shine and brought forth multitudes of people from thin air. If you looked at it, you'd realize the cult's praise of Trump's smartest brain, largest inauguration, best business man ever, etc is very similar to the North Korea's state religion of the Kim family, including Kim Jong-il speaking at 6 months, shooting inventing the hamburger, and that he at his fashion was a world wide trend.

There is reality and there is cult-world. In one Biden won the race and Trump is one of the dumbest modern humans in history, and the other Biden stole the presidency and Trump is the King Cyrus of the modern age.
Neither side won yet. I'll probably get some people going "ACTUALLY" at me after this, but this is truly undisputed. Even the small things, like how Biden's info changed from 46th President back into Politician (on facebook), or how Kamala still hadn't resigned her Senator position so they could start a special elections for it. This shit is still ongoing, which is why I criticized it earlier in the thread.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020

That's multiple questions in one there.

1) Do you believe Trump won?
2) Do you believe Trump may have actually won?
3) Do you believe Biden stole the race?
4) Do you believe other actors may have cost Trump the race?

I mean in 2016 it was all about how Russia cheated and "Hacked the Election" so Trump won.

Because there's a lot of degrees there. It's like saying "Do you believe Al Gore won vs George Bush"

Do we go with who became president or who it's thought actually may have technically won had he not conceded?

Facts don't seem that important to some here E.G. the people who were pushing the fact there wasn't any fraud in the election when I showed there was and the argument then became well it was close enough to now any so the use of None was correct when it really isn't. There was minimal fraud that occurred would be the accurate facts so far as we know them.

Those who really deeply hate Trump have been acting like he's Hitler re-incarnated.

Would you like to play Truth or Trump because that will really prove the silliness going on?

Reactions: Houseman

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Yes so totally not comparing people pointing out you / others are wrong to Nazi apologist or anything there...........
I don’t care about the other person, take it up with them.
Edit: also, your argument sucks and I genuinely do not care about the aesthetics of social media sites or their communities, just the material harm they enable.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
I don’t care about the other person, take it up with them.
Edit: also, your argument sucks and I genuinely do not care about the aesthetics of social media sites or their communities, just the material harm they enable.
I'm just sad you won't be able to appreciate confederate soldiers liberating pregnant ann frank.

SilentPony

Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Please do not insult other users.
Sigh. Okay yeah you're cultists. You can't be reasoned with, you don't exist in reality and don't know shit from shinola. I really hoped for more, but as you both say no amount of evidence can convince anyone otherwise. You are simply Trump cultists. I hope it works out for you.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Sigh. Okay yeah you're cultists. You can't be reasoned with, you don't exist in reality and don't know shit from shinola. I really hoped for more, but as you both say no amount of evidence can convince anyone otherwise. You are simply Trump cultists. I hope it works out for you.
yeh so not interesting in playing Truth or Trump eh?

Seems some-one is a little scared that they may be wrong and would rather just accuse others of being cultists than accept they may have fallen for quite a bit of fake news over the years

Status
Not open for further replies.