Election results discussion thread (and sadly the inevitable aftermath)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
Sigh. Okay yeah you're cultists. You can't be reasoned with, you don't exist in reality and don't know shit from shinola. I really hoped for more, but as you both say no amount of evidence can convince anyone otherwise. You are simply Trump cultists. I hope it works out for you.
It's until either side concedes or December 8th.
Hell, when Trump was running for office I loved his memes but I rooted for HIllary if only that she could preform a gender-bent lewinsky in office and then brag about it to the world

Reactions: Dwarvenhobble

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
You seem to forget the rules because people can invoke Godwins law at such a point and claim an automatic win.
Fun fact: Michael Godwin, creator of said law, has explicitly said that calling Trump a Nazi is fair game.

Now I think Velma isn't as attractive as everyone sa-
Bruh. You seen those legs? Girl be THICC.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
"You" aren't stopping me from doing anything, because you are not part of the forum management. Management are the ones forbidding discussion of a certain topic.
I never claimed that "you" were stopping anything.

Man, your "gotchas" are always so fundamentally broken.
Cool, I'll retract my liar accusation.

Reactions: Houseman

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane

They intentionally (or stupidly) set it up so that observers can't see anything.
Is this distance from the count different from other election? This article doesn't say.

I also I would understand that plexiglass might be the problem in it self. The amount of times I've looked around the plexiglass to see the person I'm talking to since the start of the pandemic is ridiculous and I cant see to unlearn it. Also, wouldn't it be good to have a video camera on all this stuff or would that break confidentiality? I've never used US ballots, I assume there is no personal / identifying stuff but that could be a bas assumption

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Is this distance from the count different from other election?
I would imagine so, and I would also imagine that the plexiglass shields and 6 feet of distance are there due to covid.

Also, wouldn't it be good to have a video camera on all this stuff or would that break confidentiality?
Well, voter registration is public knowledge, so no, I don't think that would matter, but I'm no expert either.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
I literally know nothing that has ever transpired on Parler and refuse to learn, so no, I just don’t care.
Then kindly take your horse out of this race then.

Fun fact: Michael Godwin, creator of said law, has explicitly said that calling Trump a Nazi is fair game.

Bruh. You seen those legs? Girl be THICC.
Fun fact most people who actually study fascism have however said it's not correct to claim Trump is a Fascist and to present Trump as a fascist or equating him to group like that is devaluing the term.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
You really should read the code of conduct before posting, because the way you are conducting yourself is not up to code
I wonder if you realise that I'm doing a bit to point out that you guys aren't so keen on Free Speech?

Like, how many time have I broken that code?

I'm definitely fine with leaving it at apologising to Houseman. It was a bit and I'm not going to keep going with it. I also don't care for hurting people (or their reputation). But I can if you like

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
I wonder if you realise that I'm doing a bit to point out that you guys aren't so keen on Free Speech?

Like, how many time have I broken that code?

I'm definitely fine with leaving it at apologising to Houseman. It was a bit and I'm not going to keep going with it. I also don't care for hurting people (or their reputation). But I can if you like
The bit was something only you realized.

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
There is reality and there is cult-world. In one Biden won the race and Trump is one of the dumbest modern humans in history, and the other Biden stole the presidency and Trump is the King Cyrus of the modern age.
You've created a false binary where neither side is even reasonable. You're gonna have to forgive the "almost everyone" who wouldn't agree with either of the sides you've constructed. Trump is not one of the dumbest humans in modern history, nor did he win the presidency for a second term.

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
The bit was something only you realized.
No, I realized it. When someone coyly inquires what the forbidden thing your not allowed to say is, it's a joke. The joke lasted more posts than it should have, but then the fact that the initial response wasn't "I see whatcha did there, winky face" was pretty uncomfortable as well.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
yours is running the other way though because it didn't know it was meant to run one way thanks to ignorance.
No I have no horses I’ve never seen a horse stop lying about me this is cruel and wrong

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
No, I realized it. When someone coyly inquires what the forbidden thing your not allowed to say is, it's a joke. The joke lasted more posts than it should have, but then the fact that the initial response wasn't "I see whatcha did there, winky face" was pretty uncomfortable as well.
The Forbidden Jutsus...

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
The Forbidden Jutsus...
It seems weird that they call it forbidden when so many people use clones that aren’t Naruto and nobody ever goes to ninja jail for it

Status
Not open for further replies.