Election results discussion thread (and sadly the inevitable aftermath)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObsidianJones

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 29, 2020
Country
United States
Except that's not what they're doing. They're arguing that illegal votes were cast, therefore throw out millions of Biden votes, and when asked to present evidence, they slink away, tail between their legs because there is no merit, its all a hissy fit thrown by whiny little babies.
I couldn't like this any more if I tried.

This is the M.O. of the Republican Party as long as I can remember. If you found a hint of one bad apple, destroy the tree as long as it's a variety of apple of which we do not approve.

The police department does not get to arrest everyone in an apartment building because they found that one tenant is a killer.

The Entire Hospital staff does not get written up for view from the accidental overdose death of one or even ten patients.

We don't ban Christianity even though this country has seen more Christian White Supremacy Terrorists than we have ever seen of any other culture or religion put together.

But hundreds of thousands of votes must be purged because I heard something from someone who told me "Yo, check this shit out, those leftist are at it again!!!".

Republicans do fraud.

Four votes. Millions must be undone to right the wrong of the 2016 election.

Republican voted twice on behest of a poll worker. Toss out North Carolina and give it to the Dems.

The projection is draining because it's the same ole story with nothing new to add.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
This is the M.O. of the Republican Party as long as I can remember. If you found a hint of one bad apple, destroy the tree as long as it's a variety of apple of which we do not approve.

The police department does not get to arrest everyone in an apartment building because they found that one tenant is a killer.

The Entire Hospital staff does not get written up for view from the accidental overdose death of one or even ten patients.
Nobody is (currently) trying to throw out ALL the votes just because some people voted fradulently. They're trying to throw out the fraudulent votes.
Making up lies makes you just as bad as you claim they are

From the Powell lawsuit posted earlier:
Additionally, incontrovertible evidence Board of Elections records demonstrates that at least 96,600 absentee ballots were requested and counted but were never recorded as being returned to county election boards by the voter. Thus, at a minimum, 96,600 votes must be disregarded. (See Attached hereto, Exh. 9, R. Ramsland Aff.).
and
Georgia law, (OCGA 21-5-552) provides for a contest of an election where: (1) Misconduct, fraud, or irregularity by any primary or election official or officials sufficient to change or place in doubt the result; . . . (3) When illegal votes have been received or legal votes rejected at the polls sufficient to change or place in doubt the result; (4) For any error in counting the votes or declaring the result of the primary or election, if such error would change the result; or (5) For any other cause which shows that another was the person legally nominated, elected, or eligible to compete in a run-off primary or election.

Last edited:

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
Nobody is (currently) trying to throw out ALL the votes just because some people voted fradulently. They're trying to throw out the fraudulent votes.
Making up lies makes you just as bad as you claim they are
Can't do that after they tossed the envelopes into a shredder

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
summary of Powell's lawsuit:

Also, the guy with the fake company who confused Maryland with Michigan or something updated his affidavit:

Sworn and notarized under penalty of perjury. But he's going to back out and withdraw because he's a liar, right?

Last edited:

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Have they released the Kraken yet? Cuz so far it's been more Pearl from Finding Nemo than Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Have they released the Kraken yet? Cuz so far it's been more Pearl from Finding Nemo than Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest.
Yes, that was Sidney Powell's lawsuit, a summary of which is in the post above yours.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Yes, that was Sidney Powell's lawsuit, a summary of which is in the post above yours.
Oh, that's it? I had found and started reading the actual thing, but then there were two misspellings of district in the first line, so I assumed I had accidentally opened a 5th grader's homework instead, got bored and stopped.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Oh, that's it? I had found and started reading the actual thing, but then there were two misspellings of district in the first line, so I assumed I had accidentally opened a 5th grader's homework instead, got bored and stopped.
They say that the misspellings are a result of the OCR scanning that happens. Usually these things are physical deliveries, not just text files.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
summary of Powell's lawsuit:

Also, the guy with the fake company who confused Maryland with Michigan or something updated his affidavit:

Sworn and notarized under penalty of perjury. But he's going to back out and withdraw because he's a liar, right?
We were calling him a liar?

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Nobody is (currently) trying to throw out ALL the votes just because some people voted fradulently.
Sidney Powell said:
The entire election, frankly, in all the swing states should be overturned. And the legislatures should make sure that the electors are selected for Trump.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Yes, you (plural) were calling every allegation of fraud malicious lies.
How many times has the Trump team turned up in court with little or false evidence?
That’s what Silent Pony is talking about
Maybe they have evidence this time. Maybe it’s wrong again. Maybe Pony is wrong. Or right. But it’s over 20 to nothing against Trump right now. So I get why Pony is saying this
Pretending they haven’t had case thrown out based on their evidence (or lack there of) is false.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
Ok but that’s technically only the swing state votes for Biden getting thrown out all the others are getting represented
Are you stoked at being a future citizen of the Free Pacific States of America?

Avnger

Trash Goblin
Legacy
Apr 1, 2016
Country
United States
Is what what the lawsuit says?
It's what the person who filed the lawsuit wishes for an overall outcome. I'd say semantic games were beneath you, but obviously they're not.

Zero times. Being denied by a lower judge only means they get to appeal to a higher one.
Your knowledge of the legal system seems to hover between "watched Law & Order a few times" and "sat through a mock trial once."

This might help a bit:

Status
Not open for further replies.