Election results discussion thread (and sadly the inevitable aftermath)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Sidney's Lawsuit has Matt Baynard's stuff in it, from earlier in the thread!
I'm actually glad Braynard's stuff has made it to court, because we'll be able to see the results of cross-analysis by others who have access to the full dataset. Lacking that access makes it pretty hard for us to judge it. What we did have access to (in his summary video) doesn't bode well for him (he inflated percentages, drew conclusions from just cross-referencing names & DOBs without any actual contact or due diligence, etc).

I severely doubt the suit will get anywhere, because Powell has shown monumentally awful legal instincts so far.

What a joke.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
I know reality can be challenging, Mr. La-La-La. In math class you actually have to know what 2+2 equals, rather than claiming fake news and that Math is still ongoing. I get it, some people struggle with knowing things.
But I'm a pretty good tutor, so here's a list of the current Trump election lawsuits, and how many of them have been dismissed, or withdrawn when asked to present evidence in court, and please note its more than 2+2 of Pennsylvania cases withdrawn:

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
I know reality can be challenging, Mr. La-La-La. In math class you actually have to know what 2+2 equals, rather than claiming fake news and that Math is still ongoing. I get it, some people struggle with knowing things.
But I'm a pretty good tutor, so here's a list of the current Trump election lawsuits, and how many of them have been dismissed, or withdrawn when asked to present evidence in court, and please note its more than 2+2 of Pennsylvania cases withdrawn:
You realize that, in every one of these cases, they can still appeal to higher courts, right?

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
You realize that, in every one of these cases, they can still appeal to higher courts, right?
Oh we are all keenly aware that Trump can continue to scam his base while wasting court time. I mean if he keeps bilking the toothless heehaws who make up his cult while his legal teams throw away all credibility I think I speak for most of the left when I say

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
Also can I just point out that the next Trump cultist who says "innocent until proven guilty" when a piece of shit gets accused of rape we will all remember when they bent over backwards to say that states stole the election from Trump despite case after case being thrown out for complete lack of evidence or being absolutely Mighty Boosh levels of absurd.

Reactions: Thaluikhain

Avnger

Trash Goblin
Legacy
Apr 1, 2016
Country
United States
Also can I just point out that the next Trump cultist who says "innocent until proven guilty" when a piece of shit gets accused of rape we will all remember when they bent over backwards to say that states stole the election from Trump despite case after case being thrown out for complete lack of evidence or being absolutely Mighty Boosh levels of absurd.
Sadly won't mean anything; it'll just get ignored like the gaping holes in their reasoning. Because despite what Senor Socratic Method says, consistency and logic don't actually matter to them.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
I think the term you are looking for is Eugenicist. Race Realism is a term only for the last 40ish years and thus cannot possible be retroactively applied to Hitler.

These two sentences would be a whole lot funnier if they were actual words spoken by people.
So... no coup has happened ever. I'll be sure to let everyone know about the new rules
Not my rules lol

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
Sadly won't mean anything; it'll just get ignored like the gaping holes in their reasoning. Because despite what Senor Socratic Method says, consistency and logic don't actually matter to them.
I mean obviously it won't mean anything. They're already happy to assume victims are guilty of filing false police reports and lying under oath and not entitled to the same innocent until proven guilty protection. The only thing that means anything is repeating the talking points.

SilentPony

Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
I mean obviously it won't mean anything. They're already happy to assume victims are guilty of filing false police reports and lying under oath and not entitled to the same innocent until proven guilty protection. The only thing that means anything is repeating the talking points.
Repeating the talking points, and unrelenting denial.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
I think you're missing the fact that they are dragging this through the court of public opinion to try and get it overturned based NOT on merit, but on feelings

So, to be similar, we should yell all the 'facts' of rape cases in front of TV camera and make sure that cases are biased before they start

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
I think you're missing the fact that they are dragging this through the court of public opinion to try and get it overturned based NOT on merit, but on feelings

So, to be similar, we should yell all the 'facts' of rape cases in front of TV camera and make sure that cases are biased before they start
Except, you know, nobody in particular is being accused of anything. The argument is that fraudulent votes disenfranchise legit voters, because their votes now mean less.

If I can vote twice and you can only vote once, that's not fair, is it?

SilentPony

Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Except, you know, nobody in particular is being accused of anything. The argument is that fraudulent votes disenfranchise legit voters, because their votes now mean less.

Except that's not what they're doing. They're arguing that illegal votes were cast, therefore throw out millions of Biden votes, and when asked to present evidence, they slink away, tail between their legs because there is no merit, its all a hissy fit thrown by whiny little babies.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane

Yah, what now?

Oh it's all good everyone. It fine to do normally illegal things because no one is specifically targeted. That makes so much sense

Just wanna makes sure you know that's sarcasm

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Except that's not what they're doing. They're arguing that illegal votes were cast, therefore throw out millions of Biden votes, and when asked to present evidence, they slink away, tail between their legs because there is no merit, its all a hissy fit thrown by whiny little babies.
Sidney Powell's lawsuit:

and another in Michigan:

Look at all these affidavits, or in your words, liars, who are lying under oath and under penalty of perjury.
Uh huh

Yah, what now?

Oh it's all good everyone. It fine to do normally illegal things because no one is specifically targeted. That makes so much sense
What? That's the opposite of what I'm saying. Read the post again.

There's nothing illegal about claiming that fraud happened, nor is it against "innocent until proven guilty".

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
What? That's the opposite of what I'm saying. Read the post again.

There's nothing illegal about claiming that fraud happened, nor is it against "innocent until proven guilty".
To bring the fraud out in front of public and not let the courts deal with it first?

Status
Not open for further replies.