Election results discussion thread (and sadly the inevitable aftermath)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
Oh man, I really hope that doesn't become a thing.
"Why should I respect your opinion, your ratio is .25. I only listen to people with a ratio of .5 or higher!"
quintessentially reddit

Agema

Do everything and feel nothing
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Oh man, I really hope that doesn't become a thing.
"Why should I respect your opinion, your ratio is .25. I only listen to people with a ratio of .5 or higher!"
That doesn't tell you who's got good things to say so much as who's got mates to mindlessly upvote any old bullshit they slap in a thread.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
That doesn't tell you who's got good things to say so much as who's got mates to mindlessly upvote any old bullshit they slap in a thread.
Are you seriously also upset that I just so happen to have friends? Jesus Christ, go kick a football.

Reactions: crimson5pheonix

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
I would think organization is too leftist an idea for you.
Or maybe you could learn to post better.
Waaaaaaaaaa
This is proving my point, holy shit this is hilarious.
I like your chem posts, Agema. I will make a thread about drugs just to read you

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
Are you seriously also upset that I just so happen to have friends? Jesus Christ, go kick a football.
Are you seriously upset someone you have a little respect for disapproves this shitshow?

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
So I'm having a hard time keeping up, is there a lawsuit filed by Trump's team that either hasn't been thrown out of court for not having any proof, or has not admitted in court there was no voter fraud and this is all for show?
'cause even that blob of shit Giuliani was forced to admit this isn't about voter fraud

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Are they your friends, or your fluffers?
I meanI genuinely don’t know fuck all about Buyetan or Seancaidth (and will not put in the effort to see if those were misspelled), but Crimson’s my friend, yeah.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
I meanI genuinely don’t know fuck all about Buyetan or Seancaidth (and will not put in the effort to see if those were misspelled), but Crimson’s my friend, yeah.
♥

There are dozens of lawsuits. The last one I heard about was in Pennsylvania was tossed out 5-2 by the judges. I had heard the dissenters didn't actually agree with Trump's team, they thought it was so stupid it shouldn't have even got as far as it did, but I can't confirm that tidbit.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
So I'm having a hard time keeping up, is there a lawsuit filed by Trump's team that either hasn't been thrown out of court for not having any proof, or has not admitted in court there was no voter fraud and this is all for show?
'cause even that blob of shit Giuliani was forced to admit this isn't about voter fraud
woah. so much wrong
Rep representatives put articles of impeachment on the Michigan Governor over this wayne county shitshow
This is an attempt by the Reb house to stop the governor from sending the electors to washington, thus allowing the house itself to send the electors.

Status
Not open for further replies.