Status
Not open for further replies.

CastletonSnob

Elite Member
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Trump is losing in MI, WI, PA, and AZ.

I don't want to sound like I'm getting complacent, but it's looking really bad for Trump right now. Biden could very well win MI, WI, AND PA. If that happens, Trump could win FL and it wouldn't even matter.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine

I don't want to sound like I'm getting complacent, but it's looking really bad for Trump right now. Biden could very well win MI, WI, AND PA. If that happens, Trump could win FL and it wouldn't even matter.
yeah and TX is going blue in 2020, I swear it's going to happen this time
Remind yourself of this:

CastletonSnob

Elite Member
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
One reason Trump won was because of low voter turnout. 47% of Americans didn't vote in 2016.

Now we have record early voting turnout. Again, I don't want to sound like I'm getting complacent, but everything points to a Biden win.

Reactions: Dalisclock

fOx

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2017
Country
United States
The energy is different this time. Trump had incredible momentum behind him last time, and he was competing against one of the worst candidates in american history. This time corona has taken ghe wind from his sails by crippling his campaign. He will lose.

He will probably try to fudge the numbers, which could put us into dangerous territory. In that case, if it's close enough, it will come down to the supreme court and congress. Scotus could back trump, but I don't think it's guaranteed. If it's not a dangerously close call, they won't do it. It will deliagitimize the court going into the future, and the members know it. And even if scotus did support trump, if democrats take the senate, it's over. They'll impeach him, regardless of what scotus does.

The point is, donald needs an overwhelming, decisive victory in every branch of government, and I'm not convinced that that will happen.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where

I still don't think it will be enough. This is Trump and the GOP who are risking their entire corrupt house of cards falling down and loads of them being investigated, charged and sentenced. The Trump family especially is at risk. Simple voting wont be enough. Trump will either shut the election down, or declare he's the winner and no other votes should be counted, Congress will let him and the supreme court will side with him.
All this hype for a blue wave and Texas going blue and Biden winning is all built on the premise Trump and the GOP will play by the rules. And we already know they won't.

ObsidianJones

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 29, 2020
Country
United States
I still don't think it will be enough. This is Trump and the GOP who are risking their entire corrupt house of cards falling down and loads of them being investigated, charged and sentenced. The Trump family especially is at risk. Simple voting wont be enough. Trump will either shut the election down, or declare he's the winner and no other votes should be counted, Congress will let him and the supreme court will side with him.
All this hype for a blue wave and Texas going blue and Biden winning is all built on the premise Trump and the GOP will play by the rules. And we already know they won't.
Add to that, those people like in the video I posted who literally believe the only real truthful outcome is Trump winning. Even if they fight and curse ever democrat they see, they can't believe there's enough people who don't think like them that will vote differently.

It's a mess out there.

SilentPony

Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Add to that, those people like in the video I posted who literally believe the only real truthful outcome is Trump winning. Even if they fight and curse ever democrat they see, they can't believe there's enough people who don't think like them that will vote differently.

It's a mess out there.
I read an article today that 40% of Republicans expect a civil war if Trump doesn't win.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Honestly no one should be voting by mail. Too much risk of your vote being thrown to the garbage. Just take the risk of voting in person.
"Twitter has censored this comment because voting by mail is totally safe and secure and we can't have you spreading opinions we disagree with."

CastletonSnob

Elite Member
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
The people who think Trump will just leave with his tail between his legs if Biden wins are naive. He's already said he won't accept the results of the election if he loses.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Honestly no one should be voting by mail. Too much risk of your vote being thrown to the garbage. Just take the risk of voting in person.
I have to think the Left intends to steal the election. Biden isn't even campaigning and when he did, no one cared. No one came to his rallies. I cannot imagine him winning. My thought is it will be like the 2018 Arizona Senate election where the Democrats continued to vote for about a week after the Republican won so they could steal the election. https://www.npr.org/2018/11/12/667214148/democrat-kyrsten-sinema-wins-arizona-senate-seat The Republican establishment won't fight the theft as, I don't think they want to be in charge. If they're in charge, they have to, y'know, enact their base's agenda. Democrats are in a similar pickle. They've been promising free college, Medicaid for all, open borders or yet another Amnesty for years. If they're in power, they'll actually have to do what their base wants. Hence, at the Democrat Convention this year, they seemed more intent on getting Republican support over the support of their own Left wing side of their party.

Shadyside

Bad Hombre
Legacy
Aug 20, 2020
On top of your sister
Country
Republic of Texas
The people who think Trump will just leave with his tail between his legs if Biden wins are naive. He's already said he won't accept the results of the election if he loses.
He's always flip flopping so it is hard to predict what's going to happen. If he loses by a wide margin, then he won't really be able to call shananigans.

SilentPony

Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
He's always flip flopping so it is hard to predict what's going to happen. If he loses by a wide margin, then he won't really be able to call shananigans.
The worry isn't him calling shenanigans. That's only a risk if its a very close race. The worry is just Trump saying 'No'. Biden wins, and Trump simply refuses. He says he's staying in power, you and what army, and the joint chiefs have already said if Trump refuses to leave office the military will not stop him. Congress won't stop him, the Supreme court won't stop him, the military and the police won't stop him, and his supporters have the majority of guns in this nation.

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
I hope people are smart enough to realize Trump has been just playing with Pelosi this entire time carrot on a stick even. McConnell made it clear Trump's proposal would not pass the Senate. McConnell has had TWO bills that already passed the House MONTHS AGO ALREADY collecting dust that he refused to even allow the Senate to vote on at all, yet people were pressuring Pelosi for a bill trump intentionally screwed up so he could exclude Democrat states and cities just so people in GOP states would say " who cares about them as long as we get ours" BS as intentional division. Why is this guy not talking about the stimulus Pelosi passed months ago that McConnell ignored?

Why are we not hearing anyone call out the GOP for not passing the two bills that the Feds said WERE NEEDED to stabilize the economy that Pelosi ALREADY passed?? Trump has just been playing everyone this entire time and far too many are too blind to see it. He meant it when he cancelled the talks in the first place and has been making sure this was unpassable by putting in the language that allowed him to make sure the police, teachers, social workers and everyone else in democratic states would be screwed by Trump's intentional wording. This was all about causing division and nothing else so that he would be able to pretend like he did something and still hold the nation's stimulus bill and economy completely hostage during the election as he had already planned.. McConnell already stated they had no intention of passing Trump's bill because he said he knew they didn't have the votes. The senate GOP have no intention of passing a stimulus check at all. They figure that they will be better off using fear to their advantage in the election of people voting just so they won't become homeless due to a pouting Trump temper tantrum. It is seriously the most disgusting underhanded political maneuver in modern history . Sadly, people like this guy seem to have fallen for it as well.

The stimulus was supposed to keep those restaurants from going under, but the GOP doesn't care if they do or not. People are not going to feel safe enough to dine out indoors until the federal government does what they were supposed to do in the first places. Businesses going under right now is 100% GOP fault for the way they have handled the pandemic + not passing the multiple stimulus bills sitting there collecting dust in the senate that the house already passed that McConnell refused to allow a vote on at all. It is BS that McConnell can just refuse to allow bills the house passed already a vote at all. We really need to change the rules for congress so that our congress will have to go on record showing what they did individually to allow for individual accountability.

I hope people realize that we would not be dealing with any of this on the horrific level we are right now if people had not voted for Trump or the GOP at all for that matter and that the larger stimulus would have been passed, people would have had what they needed to save our businesses and would have prevented the people from becoming homeless during this, So I hope people thank every single Trump voter they see for causing the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans and utterly destroying our economy in the process. Every single GOP voter IS the person responsible for this.

Last edited:

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
My Mother has been voting by mail since she was 18. She is not going to change that now, nor would she even be able to vote in person due to her never having obtained a photo ID because she has never needed one. Why she would be able to get into her 70's and suddenly NOW need one when she has never needed one before would be Ludacris. Her vote has never been thrown out, if they throw it out now, that was a Trump problem and not an actual mail in voting problem. This is the first time I voted by mail along with her, as I was well enough to vote in person last time. Having to have the air temperature that I inhale now kept below 70F or I stop being able to properly distribute oxygen to my cells pretty much rules out voting in person because the air temperature inside a respirator gets above that due to my own body temperature warming the air.

There should not be a risk of anyone's mail being thrown in the garbage regardless of how you vote. If we suddenly start having that happen now, we need to make changes to protect our elections from GOP malicious actions and intent.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
I thought there has been "mumblings" about the Secret Service being the one who actually removes him if he refuses to leave. I figured it would have to be the Secret service and/or Sergeant of Arms from the House or Senate. The Sergeant of Arms is who is designated to arrest the President.

Status
Not open for further replies.