Electronic Arts CEO Facing Trouble

Azmael Silverlance

Pirate Warlord!
Oct 20, 2009
well i dont think its the guy`s fault but with results like this i cant blame the investors if they want a change. At elast at this point they hardly have anything else to lose.
Still if EA falls that cant be good...for te industry n for all the employees.

Earthmonger

Apple Blossoms
Feb 10, 2009
Mrsnugglesworth said:
Earthmonger said:
EA runs 14 or 15 different studios. Of which, the only one I would miss is Bioware.
Activision would probably pick Bioware up.
Not necessarily, but it is one scenario. Bioware has a history of successful titles under their belt. They'd probably stick together while various publishers stepped on one another with offers. Bioware certainly wouldn't be desperate.

Jun 11, 2008
The Rockerfly said:
Ye but the way he's going on if he adds anything with Securom I think it might go down like this [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/de-rez/412-The-Final-Days-of-the-Man-Responsible-for-SecuROM].

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
Glademaster said:
The Rockerfly said:
Ye but the way he's going on if he adds anything with Securom I think it might go down like this [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/de-rez/412-The-Final-Days-of-the-Man-Responsible-for-SecuROM].
Hm possibly, but I don't play world of warcraft, I can organise this xD

Dudemeister

Feb 24, 2008
Saul B said:
The Rockerfly said:
No EA keep making new and interesting titles, please don't go the way of Activision
These words don't belong in the same sentence!

/short rant
Yes they do.
Dead Space, Battlefield, Sim City, Mirrors Edge, Dungeon Keeper, Dragon Age, The Sims, Brutal Legend, Burnout, Mass Effect, Dante's Inferno.

/Rebuttal

Saul B

Feb 9, 2009
Dudemeister said:
Saul B said:
The Rockerfly said:
No EA keep making new and interesting titles, please don't go the way of Activision
These words don't belong in the same sentence!

/short rant
Yes they do.
Dead Space, Battlefield, Sim City, Mirrors Edge, Dungeon Keeper, Dragon Age, The Sims, Brutal Legend, Burnout, Mass Effect, Dante's Inferno.

/Rebuttal
Yeah... See my second post :p

ShakerSilver

Professional Procrastinator
Nov 13, 2009
Although they tried to redeem themselves by releasing new stuff like Mirror's Edge and Brutal Legend, I still wish they would down. They practically killed the Command and Conquer/ Red Alert series - along with Westwood itself (R.I.P.) - which was one of my all time favorite games.

Jun 11, 2008
The Rockerfly said:
Glademaster said:
The Rockerfly said:
Hm possibly, but I don't play world of warcraft, I can organise this xD
Yeah I'm sure it will go down well as soon as we get into the house first few days might be broing though.