Erin and Erin

ColaWarVeteran

Jul 27, 2010
rembrandtqeinstein said:
Showing my age but anyone remember the Maxx animated series? I hear the inner child talking in the same voice as Julie's dream child.
I remember and I was thinking the same thing.

Mr Companion

Jul 27, 2009
J-meMalone said:
I'm not sure why, but I'm suddenly regaining hoe for this arc...
I know what you mean Ive regained all my hoe, im swimming in hoe, full of it. I lost my hoe for a bit but ive yanked on the choke chain. Alright ill stop, I know what you mean somehow changing randomly to something less predictable feels like the right direction. A pretty direct yet effective way of solving the pacing issues plaguing this story arc.

Also it reminds me of Psychonauts which is always good.

Brendan Stepladder

May 21, 2012
Meanwhile, she's still just hanging by her ankles. How long will she be in headspace in real life terms? Will she be held there for like half an hour or something? Good to see a nice twist in this arc.

Mike Fang

Mar 20, 2008
Way I see it, there's two options for how to interpret this. Either this is an existential experience for Erin where she has to confront parts of her own personality and mentality...oooor all the blood's rushed to her head and has taken her hallucinations to the next level.

Don Savik

Aug 27, 2011
Inside her head she learns something about herself. Comes back to reality and makes up with the crazy fucker who pushed her out of a window, and they become friends.

There is cleverness some of the time, but the over-arcing boring plot is really dragging it down. Its so predictable. Even when you pull shit like "He's going to forgive h-NOPE OUT THE WINDOW" you still know he is going to forgive her.

BX3

Mar 7, 2011
Don Savik said:
Inside her head she learns something about herself. Comes back to reality and makes up with the crazy fucker who pushed her out of a window, and they become friends.

There is cleverness some of the time, but the over-arcing boring plot is really dragging it down. Its so predictable. Even when you pull shit like "He's going to forgive h-NOPE OUT THE WINDOW" you still know he is going to forgive her.
"Ugh, dammit! The Avengers is so fucking boring and predictable. You KNOW the good guys are gonna win in the end! Fuck this movie."

Jul 3, 2012
Long time lurker. Posting just to say: I really like the story and I'm grateful for the effort you put in. While people are complaining about pace and/or predictability. I know when a new reader reads thru the archive the first time in months in the future the extra effort will be well worth it. Good job and don't cave to instant-gratification junkies and write the story you want to tell. And re-lurking(is that a word?) in 3....2....1.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Anyone notice panel 4 she says meatspace instead of headspace, or am I flying over a joke here?

Good comic anyways. I wish I could control physics. I need to have another lucid dream.

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010
Me55enger said:
why exactly are her breasts maintaining a downward graviational pull?
Maybe cause this isn't some erotic comic and having your main character with boobs in her face kinda uh... takes away from the story. It's such a minor detail, why does it bother you :eek:?