Erin and Hobbes #2

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Dansen said:
Not to mention the fact that his reaction completely goes against his personality.
You mean like Kratos

The dialogue here is something that Calvin would say, Hobbes wouldn't care about a stupid game.
What about Hobbes filtered through Erin's mind?

I never read these since I don't find them funny, but I clicked because of Hobbes. I saddened to find that the writers never understood the character and just crammed him in here.
Or you don't understand the joke, perhaps? Rather than assume they've got it wrong, perhaps the subversion you're complaining about is part of what makes it funny? Or exactly what makes it funny?

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
*sits down with some popcorn as well*

Hopefully, we won't have to break out the Bacon and Hobbes comics again to calm everyone down...and cause them to cry manly tears.

CAPTCHA: yee haw

Well, CRAP! I think Calvin is the Captcha now!

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
Zachary Amaranth said:
Lunar Templar said:
o.0
I don't think there's enough profanity for such an unholy combination ...

>.>
<.<

who wants to try and get LoL on XBL JUST to watch the fireworks, cause I do
You have roused my curiosity. It must be done...For SCIENCE!
>.> ....

riiight ... science ....

*hides the bags of jiffy pop*

aaronexus

Dec 11, 2012
I can't figure out where to put this, so... comic idea. Since I assume I'm the only one here who's ever watched Citizen Kane(much less enjoyed it, you Philistines) how's this. Roger Ebert in the midst of dismissing gaming. He refers to his favorite movie ever, Citizen Kane, as evidence. Erin with secret knowledge. Knowledge that would make any pretentious git commit suicide. The great, gaping, Death Star sized plot hole that is the iconic "Rosebud" death scene(look it up, seriously hilarious). Roger Ebert's soul shrivels up and dies. End comic. What say you?

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
I pressed the random button. Erin finds Hobbes playing Black Ops II. Yep, the button works!