Erin Stout, Seductress

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
hahaha...I love the second emphasis, just in case it wasnt clear

Scrustle

Apr 30, 2011
I haven't really liked Erin's character in these past few strips. I mean how long has she known this guy? A few minutes? I can't see it being any longer than a few hours, and she wants to do this guy. Classy. I would have the same reaction to her as this random guy did if I was in the same situation. Although I wouldn't have done a lot of the other things he did, so I wouldn't be in that situation in the first place any way.

But I really like the attempt to build a longer deeper narrative with Erin's character and problems instead of just using them as a punch line. I'm interested to see where this goes.

Azuaron

Mar 17, 2010
"Hello. I'm crazy. Not like, 'Your Mom is car-AZY,' but, 'We the jury find the defendant.'

Wanna bang?"

But, as everyone who's ever visited Reddit knows, you don't stick your dick in crazy.

templar1138a

Dec 1, 2010
Every geek and nerd who reads this, say it with me:

If he's not going, can I be invited? Please? PLEASE?! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE?!

Because, y'know, we're stereotypically desperate and all.

In other news, the captcha is now quizzing me for which brand owns the mentioned product. I'm answering "none of these choices" because none of those choices should even be there.

*ahem* The hopper can kiss my ass.

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
Scrustle said:
I haven't really liked Erin's character in these past few strips. I mean how long has she known this guy? A few minutes? I can't see it being any longer than a few hours, and she wants to do this guy.
She is drunk, remember. Shes been under a bucket load of stress lately, she has constant visions of video game characters and has got drunk (a process which will have made her feel more depressed). Suddenly, this good looking guy comes along, battles through her initial cold attitude to still show interest in her... I'd say her reaction is pretty much spot on for her character.

Renegade-pizza

Jul 26, 2010
I say my good fellows. [stroking his magnificent Victorian mustache] I splendubiously believe that this fine scruffy lad is simply respecting this intoxicated lady's unhealthy state and wishes to only join the celebration being held in her loins when she is of a healthier mindset.
Bully.

EDIT: But I'd have tapped dat!

Trucken

Jan 26, 2009
Azuaron said:
"Hello. I'm crazy. Not like, 'Your Mom is car-AZY,' but, 'We the jury find the defendant.'

Wanna bang?"

But, as everyone who's ever visited Reddit knows, you don't stick your dick in crazy.
You, sir/ma'am/whatever, obviously has fantastic taste when it comes to comedians.

OT: The only question right now is just how pissed Erin will be. For the night, that is. They'll probably end up together at a later date.

Dragoon

Jan 19, 2010
poiumty said:
Goddamnit, I was promised gags and I got this shitty storyline. What an awful webcomic, promising things and not sticking to them.

I want my money back. I'm boycotting Critical Miss. And why do I have to be always online to read this, huh? IT'S NOT EVEN MULTIPLAYER
I see what you did there, anyway I respect this guy, he isn't taking advantage of an obviously drunk, depressed and slightly crazy woman. But I really hope this go's somewhere interesting soon, this whole thing is being dragged out a bit too long.

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
She never says when the party is, what music will be playing, open bar or not. Come on Erin you gotta give the detail! Also why just invite one part of him? I'm sure his head would like to come too, he'll need legs to walk on as well.

She may be a seductress but a party planner she is not.

Farther than stars

Jun 19, 2011
"I'm interested in sex with you" is pretty much as clear as it's going to get. Why would she "try" to clarify it with "there's a party and your penis is invited"? I mean, of all the seriously stupid things to say... XD

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Well, I'd say yes, shes a gamer girl.

I mean yeah shes coming on like a cheap tart in a shit Southport nightclub, but..........gamer girl!

chstens

Apr 14, 2009
poiumty said:
Goddamnit, I was promised gags and I got this shitty storyline. What an awful webcomic, promising things and not sticking to them.

I want my money back. I'm boycotting Critical Miss. And why do I have to be always online to read this, huh? IT'S NOT EVEN MULTIPLAYER
To be fair, the Diablo 3 complaints are legit.

garacius

Jun 16, 2009
Fasckira said:
Scrustle said:
I haven't really liked Erin's character in these past few strips. I mean how long has she known this guy? A few minutes? I can't see it being any longer than a few hours, and she wants to do this guy.
She is drunk, remember. Shes been under a bucket load of stress lately, she has constant visions of video game characters and has got drunk (a process which will have made her feel more depressed). Suddenly, this good looking guy comes along, battles through her initial cold attitude to still show interest in her... I'd say her reaction is pretty much spot on for her character.
With what you've said put into account, I would be following up the 'no' with giving her my number/e-mail and telling her too, when she sobers up, talk too me further about whats been going on. I may not be a psychologist, but I can still see she needs a shoulder too cry on.