Erin Stout, Seductress

cricket chirps

Apr 15, 2009
XD HOLY SHIT! That comic was written straight out of a moment in my life XD Almost word for word on Erin's part. Except my response wasnt worded like that.

:p anyway, very funny comic, amplified by hitting close to home. Nice to see that the guy isn't just trying to get into Erin's pants.

DeepComet5581

Mar 30, 2010
Hollyday said:
Erin Erin Erin.... you made the cardinal mistake. You picked a nice guy. An easy error, but a major one. Next time find the guy who's steaming drunk and staring at the barmaid's cleavage. Much safer bet.

Wouldn't life be so much easier if we could always be this direct? Erin could be the leader of the unsubtle female revolution. I'm with her all the way. Being classy is so tiring.
Guys can do that easily.

"Hi! I've been looking at you for a few minutes and find you attractive. Mind if I enthusiastically jiggle my face between your ample bosom for a spell?"

I can't imagine how a female could be subtle when faced with something like that. I think Erin just found an extreme.

As for "Nice guys", well i'm a nice guy but i'd still stare at the Bar Wench's cleavage.

Arr!

ProtoChimp

Feb 8, 2010
wooty said:
Well, I'd say yes, shes a gamer girl.

I mean yeah shes coming on like a cheap tart in a shit Southport nightclub, but..........gamer girl!
You my good man get props for the Southport pop.

Renegade-pizza

Jul 26, 2010
Darth_Payn said:
Renegade-pizza said:
I say my good fellows. [stroking his magnificent Victorian mustache] I splendubiously believe that this fine scruffy lad is simply respecting this intoxicated lady's unhealthy state and wishes to only join the celebration being held in her loins when she is of a healthier mindset.
Bully.

EDIT: But I'd have tapped dat!
Bully indeed, sir! Give the lady time to sober up and make a more responsible decision. And come up with better jokes, because the humor's been a bit off these last few strips.
Why thank you dashing sir, but I must disagree with your argument and splendifically state that I have enjoyed the last few worded images of this fine lady and her fictitious companions. Also, if you do not cease your trolling as the common folk would put it, I will be forced to engage in intercourse with your grandmother. Indeed!

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Don't know why, but the line "The party is in my vagina." got a much larger laugh from me than it probably should. :p

Buuuuuut this is where Erin learns that she needs to go full-blown crazy, shun all her "real" friends and fully embrace her hallucinations. *nodnod*

Sixcess

Feb 27, 2010
I love Erin's expression in the 4th panel. Did she learn her seduction technique from Leisure Suit Larry?

(Better him than Kratos, I guess.)

Hexenwolf

Sep 25, 2008
poiumty said:
Goddamnit, I was promised gags and I got this shitty storyline. What an awful webcomic, promising things and not sticking to them.

I want my money back. I'm boycotting Critical Miss. And why do I have to be always online to read this, huh? IT'S NOT EVEN MULTIPLAYER
I love you. I just wanted you to know that. Feel the love.

Hollyday

Mar 5, 2012
Boyninja616 said:
As for "Nice guys", well i'm a nice guy but i'd still stare at the Bar Wench's cleavage.

Arr!
but also clearly a pirate, so you don't count!

Boyninja616 said:
Guys can do that easily.

"Hi! I've been looking at you for a few minutes and find you attractive. Mind if I enthusiastically jiggle my face between your ample bosom for a spell?"

I can't imagine how a female could be subtle when faced with something like that.
It's our cross to bear.

I think if someone said that to me I'd have to let him, simply as a reward for such creative use of the English language. It usually goes more along the lines of 'you, me, we go to car *suggestive hand gesture*'. Although my friend did maintain her dignity last Saturday when approached with the proposition 'You have big breasts, my friend has a big penis. It's perfect!' I live in Italy, and subtlety is the first thing that gets lost in translation!

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Now I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt here // He may be saying no because he's not the kind of guy to sleep with a girl he just meet as he does seem generally interested in her

-M

DeepComet5581

Mar 30, 2010
Hollyday said:
Boyninja616 said:

Arr!
but also clearly a pirate, so you don't count!

Boyninja616 said:
Guys can do that easily.

I can't imagine how a female could be subtle when faced with something like that.
It's our cross to bear.

I think if someone said that to me I'd have to let him, simply as a reward for such creative use of the English language. It usually goes more along the lines of 'you, me, we go to car *suggestive hand gesture*'. Although my friend did maintain her dignity last Saturday when approached with the proposition 'You have big breasts, my friend has a big penis. It's perfect!' I live in Italy, and subtlety is the first thing that gets lost in translation!
Note to self: Go to Puglia for your holiday.

I speak like that all the time; Mostly to confuse people, but also because I love living up to the stereotypes of English people (I have a few 'Murrrkin friends) and apparently "Foreign chicks dig posh people" - The words of a good friend of mine.

For a lot of people, being in a foreign country makes one lose one's inhibitions (Away from friends and family and all that) so I suspect that subtlety is standing right beside their parents, waving goodbye at them as they leave for the Airport.

Maybe it's just a British thing, but every person I know who was in a relationship at the time of going on holiday had much merriment at the hands of some tanned, hairless native.

A few came back with the Scurvy of the parts below deck!

I have many alter egos as I am quite good with accents and impressions. Me, myself and I are fairly nice in general unless one finds good cause to anger me (Nary a man has succeeded in this endeavour). People, including those i've just met, actually ask why I don't have a girlfriend.

renegade7

Feb 9, 2011
Scrustle said:
I haven't really liked Erin's character in these past few strips. I mean how long has she known this guy? A few minutes? I can't see it being any longer than a few hours, and she wants to do this guy. Classy. I would have the same reaction to her as this random guy did if I was in the same situation.
It's called 'alcohol' :p

Hollyday

Mar 5, 2012
Boyninja616 said:
For a lot of people, being in a foreign country makes one lose one's inhibitions (Away from friends and family and all that) so I suspect that subtlety is standing right beside their parents, waving goodbye at them as they leave for the Airport.

Maybe it's just a British thing, but every person I know who was in a relationship at the time of going on holiday had much merriment at the hands of some tanned, hairless native.

Ah, you misunderstand me my friend - I'm Welsh. I live in Italy as an English language teacher. The hilariously unsubtle come-ons are from Italians, who I can assure you are still living with their Mums (until at least the age of 30 in this area)!

I agree with the holiday comment though. The amount of friends I've had to turn on the fake sympathy for after they 'accidentally' cheated on their boyfriend whilst on holiday is laughable. Lets face it: Everyone knows it doesn't count if it's in a different post code area.

DeepComet5581

Mar 30, 2010
Hollyday said:
Boyninja616 said:

Ah, you misunderstand me my friend - I'm Welsh. I live in Italy as an English language teacher. The hilariously unsubtle come-ons are from Italians, who I can assure you are still living with their Mums (until at least the age of 30 in this area)!

I agree with the holiday comment though. The amount of friends I've had to turn on the fake sympathy for after they 'accidentally' cheated on their boyfriend whilst on holiday is laughable. Lets face it: Everyone knows it doesn't count if it's in a different post code area.
I now have this image of you teaching English to some Italian children with a Ruth Jones-esque accent. It is amusing.

At least I can say with confidence that at 19 I no longer live with my Mother, and it's nice to know that even those who are stereotypically considered 'sexy' are the same as any other shut-in.

Still want to go to Puglia, if only to test out my "Creative use of the English language".

Appropriate Captcha: Live your dream.

dmcc85

Feb 18, 2010
i don't get it.
first of all he started the conversation, and sat on her table...
just to say "no" when he get's to score?
that makes no sense at all... except for if he is just some imaginary character, that is somewhat eather a total pussy, or an absolute gentleman.
who on earth is that guy?
when did he unlock "retarded"?

Hollyday

Mar 5, 2012
Boyninja616 said:
I now have this image of you teaching English to some Italian children with a Ruth Jones-esque accent. It is amusing.
This is exactly how I do it

actually, sorry to disappoint but this is a Cardiff accent and I'm north Wales. And since North Wales is pretty much just a suburb of Liverpool I sound more like Wayne Rooney than Ruth Jones. Either way my students are highly confused, but I've managed to get them to enter the classroom by saying 'y'alright laaaaa'

OT: Thinking more about Erin's marvellously unsubtle advances, does anyone find the use of the 'v' word by women a turn-off? I don't know why, but it just sounds weird to hear (or in this case, read) it.