Escape to the Movies: Unstoppable

Eternal_Lament

Sep 23, 2010
For some reason the video isn't loading. Every other video (both in Escape to the Movies and other videos from todays) seem to be working just fine, except this one. Does anyone else have this problem?

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
Nightfalke said:
"It's not just a train, it's a missile the size of the Chrysler Building."

There's a dick joke in there... I just know it.
Probably something along the lines of, "My missile's the size of the Chrysler Building too, hurr hurr."

Redem

Dec 21, 2009
Cain_Zeros said:
Nightfalke said:
"It's not just a train, it's a missile the size of the Chrysler Building."

There's a dick joke in there... I just know it.
Probably something along the lines of, "My missile's the size of the Chrysler Building too, hurr hurr."
"and i'll ram into you like a train"

Clirck

Mar 19, 2009
I have seen some other movie that had a story of a speeding train with nobody in it and was carrying a nuclear warheads or something that was a threat. The train also was heading to high populated area and even had something to do with childern on a school bus.

I am not entirely sure if everything I said was in it, but I KNOW there is a movie just like that one.

hendoben

Nov 12, 2010
A movie that if you're forced to go see, or end up seeing, you might enjoy it. But not a movie you go out of your way to go see. Not me anyway.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/man_on_fire/
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/unstoppable-2010/

That's just so wrong to me.

Tempest13

Aug 23, 2010
the trooper said:
argh why did u have to mention thomas. now i cant stop imagining what this film would be like with him and his friends. ahhh some good childhood memories with them. part from that great review as always.
It's a gritty reboot, A disgruntled Thomas and friends have finally had enough. The plan, to take revenge on all those who enslaved them in one last screaming ride of insanity.

Da Joz

May 19, 2009
I guess they weren't showing skyline to critics? This looks pretty good, I'll throw it on my netflix queue.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
You are surprised about Scalia how, exactly?

Anyway, maybe some of Denzel's charisma wore off during filming, and Chris Pine might be better in his next movie.

olfelix

May 14, 2010
I wouldn't mind seeing Thomas loaded up with nukes barreling through Sodor with no brakes... <3 me some Thomas.

Twad

Nov 19, 2009
.. a runaway train?

This is, like, the most predictable thing ever. It will follow the railroad. At XYZ speed. Bring in the military, you have plenty of time.

How do they go about stopping it?
Break a few rails to make it tople over in the middle of nowhere? Have an attack helicopter use a rocket/machinegun on the engine block of the train iself to kill it (the engine) without any more damage? Someone board it and cut the gas line? EMP? Someone board it and cut the link between the train and the wagons full of toxic waste?

sir.rutthed

Stormfather take you!
Nov 10, 2009
Think I'll take a pass on this one. Should I have a sudden action movie craving I'll just see Red instead.

somonels

Oct 12, 2010
That would never happen in Germany. If a train is supposed to arrive at 12:17, it is going to arrive in 12:17.

movienut

Nov 5, 2010
Necromancer1991 said:
Really I was expecting Skyline....good reveiw none the less I was expecting a good albeit simple movie
I want him to do Skyline because I want it to be good but IMDB is saying it is bad, bad, bad.

Mattteus

May 1, 2009
one thing that seems to get left out a lot is that this movie was based on actual events so those contrite moments were, well, actual

Necromancer1991

Apr 9, 2010
movienut said:
Necromancer1991 said:
Really I was expecting Skyline....good reveiw none the less I was expecting a good albeit simple movie
I want him to do Skyline because I want it to be good but IMDB is saying it is bad, bad, bad.
Rotten Tomatoes says the same, I've had friends go see it, they say it looked cool, but nearly every other part of the experience fell apart because of the stupid soap opera plot.