Escapecraft: Cut The Crap

TrevorGruen

Jan 5, 2011
heheheheh it kinda reminds me of red vs blue, but with minecraft and escapist stuff! looks real good.

Echo136

Feb 22, 2010
Ive missed so much being away from the Escapecraft server. D:

Edit: hahahahaha At 0:18 you can see my old house in Central! The one with the tree on top of it. Awesome!

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
I'll admit I'm rather confused what the plan is here, but I'm intrigued.

Also, nice to see a Saturday video!

Da Joz

May 19, 2009
So is this a Red Vs. Blue type thing but taking place on a minecraft server run by the Escapist?

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
A series on Saturday? Such a thing has been unheard of! And yet, I love it!
Also, I like the "fire looks yellow and doesn't spread" mod.

Inkidu

Mar 25, 2011
Yeah, I didn't think it was funny. The timing was bad or something. Also, I have no idea what's going on... it's Minecrafty... but that's all I got. Don't think I'll be watching this one.

haxxorzd00d

Apr 15, 2009
Hey guys, chief video-makey-guy for Escapecraft here. :D

I can give you a little heads-up on what to expect from the series: we're a variety show, so we'll be doing some machinima-type efforts - comedy, parody and such - as well as general Minecraft info/tutorials (with a humorous twist), and coverage of events on the Escapecraft server such as building contests and survival challenges.

Basically, anything Minecraft-related, with a focus on our community. You'll soon see a cast of recurring characters appear throughout our videos.

And of course, we're an actual Minecraft server (server IP: escapecraft.com), so feel free to pay us a visit and see what we're all about - stick around and you might even get a spot in a future video!

-Haxx

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
I can dig it. As long as the next episode has more context and content. This struck me like a trailer more than an episode of something, but it interested me enough to keep my eyes on it.