Escapism Sydney '09: Labyrinth's Tale The Second

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
Inverse Skies said:
Lord Krunk said:
You have a point there.
Lol do it! (I wonder if pancakes on the rocks would let you in dressed like that though... you wouldn't want to miss out on pancakes.)
I would need to find a way to make the shower cap fit on my head, easily movable, and small enough to carry around. I don't want to annoy anyone next time.

Inverse Skies

Feb 3, 2009
Lord Krunk said:
I would need to find a way to make the shower cap fit on my head, easily movable, and small enough to carry around. I don't want to annoy anyone next time.
Luckily you've got a few months to figure out if you're going to do it or not, or what you need to figure out.

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
Inverse Skies said:
Lord Krunk said:
Luckily you've got a few months to figure out if you're going to do it or not, or what you need to figure out.
I'm going to work something out; hopefully I'll be able to make it in full Schafer Glory!

Inverse Skies

Feb 3, 2009
Lord Krunk said:
I'm going to work something out; hopefully I'll be able to make it in full Schafer Glory!

Lol, if you come to the next one looking like that I'm going to be very impressed.

Ultrajoe

Omnichairman
Apr 24, 2008
Lord Krunk said:
Inverse Skies said:
Lord Krunk said:

-Ultrasnip-
Why does that remind of the Invader Zim? And why does the reminding fill me with unholy glee?

'It's not stupid. It's advanced!'

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
Ultrajoe said:
Lord Krunk said:
Inverse Skies said:
Lord Krunk said:

-Ultrasnip-
Why does that remind of the Invader Zim? And why does the reminding fill me with unholy glee?

'It's not stupid. It's advanced!'
Alternatively, I could come as Professor Membrane...

Don't know how I'll be able to manage the hair though. That's an even bigger mystery than the shower cap issue.

Inco

Swarm Agent
Sep 12, 2008
Lord Krunk said:
Inverse Skies said:
Lord Krunk said:
Lol, if you come to the next one looking like that I'm going to be very impressed.
I don't know how I'm going to manage it though, but I'll do my best.
If you do manage that, i might just shout you your own piece of fudge.

Brett Alex

Jul 22, 2008
Yeah, well I totally had more fun at Galston on Christian HSC Study Camp.

...totally...

I wish...

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
Armitage Shanks said:

...totally...

I wish...
Heh, and now you still don't know who I am. Next term, I'm watching you...

Ultrajoe

Omnichairman
Apr 24, 2008
Armitage Shanks said:

...totally...

I wish...
Dress naked more. If it works on the Jehova's witnesses, it is applicable as an offensive capability.

Brett Alex

Jul 22, 2008
Inverse Skies said:
Armitage Shanks said:

...totally...

I wish...
Was it filled with lazertag awesomeness?
If by 'lazertag awesomeness' you mean 'trying to convince-me-to-accept-the-Lord-Jesus-christ-as-my-eternal-savior' then yes. Yes it was fill with that.

I'm not being very convincing about having had more fun am I?

EDIT:
Ultrajoe said:
Dress naked more. If it works on the Jehova's witnesses, it is applicable as an offensive capability.
More? What do you think I did the whole time?

Labyrinth

Escapist Points: 9001
Oct 14, 2007
Armitage Shanks said:
If by 'lazertag awesomeness' you mean 'trying to convince-me-to-accept-the-Lord-Jesus-christ-as-my-eternal-savior' then yes. Yes it was fill with that.

Afraid not. You could compensate by coming to the next one in a dress.

Additionally, I think I might shift it away from August. All depends on the exams people have. I know that HSC is in October.. so we might leave it until December unless people are up for meeting earlier than that. July?

Brett Alex

Jul 22, 2008
Lord Krunk said:
Armitage Shanks said:
EDIT:
Ultrajoe said:
More? What do you think I did the whole time?
Donating your mortal flesh to christ?
There was none of that going on fortunately. Although I did get told I was going to hell, personally, which I thought was a nice touch.

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
Labyrinth said:
Armitage Shanks said:

Afraid not. You could compensate by coming to the next one in a dress.

Additionally, I think I might shift it away from August. All depends on the exams people have. I know that HSC is in October.. so we might leave it until December unless people are up for meeting earlier than that. July?
July might be pushing it for Year 11 Exams (as you may know, you are 16 right?) but otherwise it's fine by me.

Gives me less time to reach complete Manatee Insanity though.

Labyrinth

Escapist Points: 9001
Oct 14, 2007
Lord Krunk said:
July might be pushing it for Year 11 Exams (as you may know, you are 16 right?) but otherwise it's fine by me.

Gives me less time to reach complete Manatee Insanity though.
I suspect we'd be best off leaving it for the end of the year.

Yeah, I have both year 11 exams and one HSC subject this year. Such fun.