Escapism Sydney '09: Labyrinth's Tale The Second

Inco

Swarm Agent
Sep 12, 2008
Labyrinth said:
Hey Joe said:
You kids and your 'studies'

You all suck.

We adults are all laughing at you, all the time.
Until you remember just how much free time we have. And that we don't have a boss to bow and scrape to from 9 to 5 each day.
Ouch! Nah, it is not all free time, as dedicating time to the escapist must be worth something like an obligation.

The Iron Ninja

Aug 13, 2008
I have decided that I will take my normal stance on shocking developments and I thus refuse to accept that Ultrajoe is actually UltraJosephine until I see it for myself.
Which, unless SmallHarmlessKitten or Lord Harrab manage to find out where I live, stuff me in a comically large suitcase and take me with them, is not going to happen for a long time yet.
You can't fool me with your talk of nice get-togethers and laser tag. I've been to Australia before, three lucky escapes from the jaws of death is three times too many for this Ninja.

I should stop going on holiday, weird things keep happening whenever I leave.
Last time I went on holiday everyone magically moved on from "We're all awesome!" to "People who say 'we're all awesome' are the cancer that is killing escapist"

Now this?

No.
Ultrajoe, you are a hulking beast of a man in blue (or black and red) armour with big sweaty balls and I won't hear anything to the contrary.

On the other side of things which doesn't make me appear like a rambling and infantile man-child, I am grateful that Gerald was left alone for this Sydney encounter. Many thanks are heftily lobbed in the general direction of Australia.

Ultrajoe

Omnichairman
Apr 24, 2008
The Iron Ninja said:
No.
Ultrajoe, you are a hulking beast of a man in blue (or black and red) armour with big sweaty balls and I won't hear anything to the contrary.
What if i used big Ultrcaps of death?

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
The Iron Ninja said:
Ultrajoe said:
The Iron Ninja said:
No.
Go ahead, do your worst.
If you value Gerald's not-boiledness, I would suggest that you start believing.

Trust me, few have witnessed the ULTRAcaps and survived.

The Iron Ninja

Aug 13, 2008
Lord Krunk said:
The Iron Ninja said:
Ultrajoe said:
The Iron Ninja said:
No.
Go ahead, do your worst.
If you value Gerald's not-boiledness, I would suggest that you start believing.

Trust me, few have witnessed the ULTRAcaps and survived.
Worst case scenario, I die a horrible flaming death.
On the other hand, if I survive, I become one of "the few."
I'll take my chances.

Labyrinth

Escapist Points: 9001
Oct 14, 2007
The Iron Ninja said:
On the other side of things which doesn't make me appear like a rambling and infantile man-child, I am grateful that Gerald was left alone for this Sydney encounter. Many thanks are heftily lobbed in the general direction of Australia.
That's more because we had something more epic to go with. I considered getting Jim to bring Sir Buttersworth, but meeting Ultrajoe.. well it bowled me over. I knew in that very instant we would need nothing more to make this an Escapism more epic than the last. I wonder what we'll do next time...

Ultrajoe

Omnichairman
Apr 24, 2008
The Iron Ninja said:
I'll take my chances.
You're overreacting a little, i think.

The Iron Ninja

Aug 13, 2008
Ultrajoe said:
The Iron Ninja said:
I'll take my chances.
You're overreacting a little, i think.
There may have been just a little tiny insignificant amount of overacting on my part.
Maybe.

Labyrinth said:
The Iron Ninja said:
That's more because we had something more epic to go with. I considered getting Jim to bring Sir Buttersworth, but meeting Ultrajoe.. well it bowled me over. I knew in that very instant we would need nothing more to make this an Escapism more epic than the last. I wonder what we'll do next time...
I'm going to have to hide him away somewhere aren't I?

Of course, you can't really turn this whole "Ultrajoe is a girl" thing into an RP with spaceship battles.
Well I suppose it is possible, if you do, I will be very impressed.

Labyrinth

Oct 14, 2007
The Iron Ninja said:

Of course, you can't really turn this whole "Ultrajoe is a girl" thing into an RP with spaceship battles.
Clearly she's going to be the Princess Peach of The Escapist. Well.. Princess Peach who claws her way out from the inside with the Dominator.

Hey Joe

Dec 23, 2007
Labyrinth said:
The Iron Ninja said:

Clearly she's going to be the Princess Peach of The Escapist. Well.. Princess Peach who claws her way out from the inside with the Dominator.
Then blows everything up for no particular reason.

In other news, I'm already working on an outfit for the next shindig. Now all I need is money and what have you.

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
Hey Joe said:
Labyrinth said:
The Iron Ninja said:

In other news, I'm already working on an outfit for the next shindig. Now all I need is money and what have you.
Please tell me you look like Andy Warhol.

Labyrinth

Oct 14, 2007
Hey Joe said:

Ohhh.. any hints?

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
Indigo_Dingo said:
I always thought he was standing on a swivel chair. Not sure where I got that idea.
I don't know either. He was walking around at the end of the game, you know.