Escapism UK - 2010

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
God damnit so jealous of you all. Here I am, in the Northern reaches of Alberta, Canada and I get to see all you folks havin a good time. So saving up for next year so don't set it somewhere too obscere so I can actually get there

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
ultimateownage said:
thenumberthirteen said:
Is it just me or does Sky look really embarrassed in all the pictures of her?
She was hanging around with us lot so she had every right to be. Also we bought her weird outfits. In retrospect that was extremely creepy.

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
dark_taint92 said:
LockHeart said:
Looks like some good photos there guys! I'm not home yet, staying at a mate's in Wimbledon for a bit and nursing several lovely bruises taken in that last ill-fated round of paintball...

On a lighter note though, it was awesome meeting everyone (despite the unfortunate christening of 'Dave')! I'd definitely be up for a repeat next year!
Yeah sorry about giving you the name dave blame the cptn he said we're missing dave and i turned round and you where at the counter i just assumed you were dave :p sorry about that
What?! I just said that to annoy Steve, who was counting people.

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
Girls in skimpies?, what? damn you real life for not allowing me the time to see this.

Looks like you guys had fun, hopefully next year I can meet all you wonderful people.

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
thenumberthirteen said:
ultimateownage said:
thenumberthirteen said:
She was hanging around with us lot so she had every right to be. Also we bought her weird outfits. In retrospect that was extremely creepy.
What kind of outfits? If they where skimpy then that would be very creepy indeed.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
ColdStorage said:
Girls in skimpies?, what? damn you real life for not allowing me the time to see this.

Looks like you guys had fun, hopefully next year I can meet all you wonderful people.
There was worse than skimpies. If you were there you know what I mean :)

Lets hope next year will be even bigger. I think we're moving it out of London.

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
thenumberthirteen said:
ColdStorage said:

Sweet you guys tell me where and I'll be there, unfortunately fate did not smile upon me and I had things to do, shame really since I'm currently living in London.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
ultimateownage said:
thenumberthirteen said:
ultimateownage said:
thenumberthirteen said:
What kind of outfits? If they where skimpy then that would be very creepy indeed.
No. Not skimpy. Here's one of them. I haven't seen the other one yet. Maybe she'll take a picture and post it.

<spoiler=Picture>

I also love Revelo's shirt

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
ColdStorage said:
thenumberthirteen said:
ColdStorage said:

Sweet you guys tell me where and I'll be there, unfortunately fate did not smile upon me and I had things to do, shame really since I'm currently living in London.
Well join the group to stay up to date and join in the discussion.

LockHeart

Apr 9, 2009
dark_taint92 said:
Yeah sorry about giving you the name dave blame the cptn he said we're missing dave and i turned round and you where at the counter i just assumed you were dave :p sorry about that
Haha, it was pretty amusing. Everyone seemed very happy that 'Dave' had been found :p

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
thenumberthirteen said:
ultimateownage said:
thenumberthirteen said:
ultimateownage said:
thenumberthirteen said:
No. Not skimpy. Here's one of them. I haven't seen the other one yet. Maybe she'll take a picture and post it.

<spoiler=Picture>

I also love Revelo's shirt
Well that isn't quite has creepy then. Still kinda creepy though.

AboveUp

May 21, 2008
ultimateownage said:
That's the one she bought herself though. We're not the creeps... Oh wait, now it sounds like I'm implying she's the cree... I'm not going to return to the Netherlands alive, am I?

Roy Mustang's gloves. I love them. They're so bad.

AboveUp

May 21, 2008
LockHeart said:
dark_taint92 said:
Haha, it was pretty amusing. Everyone seemed very happy that 'Dave' had been found :p
I was actually doubting what your name really was at one point, because everyone just kept calling you Non-Asian-Dave.

albear

May 18, 2009
looked like a great bunch of people having a great time :)

its things like this that raise my hope for humanity

maybe one day i'll be able to go to one of these :D

Claymorez

Our King
Apr 20, 2009
ColdStorage said:

Next year you, me and ZP must attend and possibly sevre if we can drag him over from Ireland! :p

Sleekgiant

Redlin5 made my title :c
Jan 21, 2010
How much do I have to beg to get a shirt sent to the US :p
AboveUp said:
ultimateownage said:
That's the one she bought herself though. We're not the creeps... Oh wait, now it sounds like I'm implying she's the cree... I'm not going to return to the Netherlands alive, am I?

Roy Mustang's gloves. I love them. They're so bad.
Those gloves....

Hubilub said:
Right, that's it, I'm so going to the next Escapism UK.
Are you sure Escapism is ready for you :O