Escapism UK - 2010

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
Sleekgiant said:
How much do I have to beg to get a shirt sent to the US :p
AboveUp said:
ultimateownage said:
Well that isn't quite has creepy then. Still kinda creepy though.
That's the one she bought herself though. We're not the creeps... Oh wait, now it sounds like I'm implying she's the cree... I'm not going to return to the Netherlands alive, am I?

Roy Mustang's gloves. I love them. They're so bad.
Those gloves....

Hubilub said:
Right, that's it, I'm so going to the next Escapism UK.
Are you sure Escapism is ready for you :O
Nope, I am not

THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT EXITING!
Claymorez said:
ColdStorage said:
Girls in skimpies?, what? damn you real life for not allowing me the time to see this.

Looks like you guys had fun, hopefully next year I can meet all you wonderful people.
Next year you, me and ZP must attend and possibly sevre if we can drag him over from Ireland! :p
Do your moderator powers transfer over into real life?

Cause I don't want to get banned from Earth!

Sleekgiant

Redlin5 made my title :c
Jan 21, 2010
Hubilub said:
X3 Now you just need to get Furbs and it'll be a party
Hubilub said:
Claymorez said:
ColdStorage said:
Girls in skimpies?, what? damn you real life for not allowing me the time to see this.

Looks like you guys had fun, hopefully next year I can meet all you wonderful people.
Next year you, me and ZP must attend and possibly sevre if we can drag him over from Ireland! :p

Solstrana91

Sep 4, 2004
I didnt know things like this happened!
Can I come next year, please pretty please with a cherry on top =D

Claymorez

Our King
Apr 20, 2009
Hubilub said:
Sleekgiant said:
How much do I have to beg to get a shirt sent to the US :p
AboveUp said:
ultimateownage said:
Well that isn't quite has creepy then. Still kinda creepy though.
That's the one she bought herself though. We're not the creeps... Oh wait, now it sounds like I'm implying she's the cree... I'm not going to return to the Netherlands alive, am I?

Roy Mustang's gloves. I love them. They're so bad.
Those gloves....

Hubilub said:
Right, that's it, I'm so going to the next Escapism UK.
Are you sure Escapism is ready for you :O
Nope, I am not

Claymorez said:
ColdStorage said:

Nah - they are left behind on mount escapism when we decent to earth :p

[small][small]You have nothing to fear :p[/small][/small]

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
LockHeart said:
Looks like some good photos there guys! I'm not home yet, staying at a mate's in Wimbledon for a bit and nursing several lovely bruises taken in that last ill-fated round of paintball...

On a lighter note though, it was awesome meeting everyone (despite the unfortunate christening of 'Dave')! I'd definitely be up for a repeat next year!
To be fair, I did say "Fake Dave" instead of just Dave =P and I did know your real name. >.>

You're also known as Non-Asian Dave, or Caucasian Dave, apparently :L I couldn't stop them!

DragonsAteMyMarbles

You matter in this world. Smile!
Feb 22, 2009
Hubilub said:
Claymorez said:
ColdStorage said:

Having met Labyrinth, I can confirm that mod powers do transfer over. She IRL-suspended me and I couldn't speak for two weeks.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
ultimateownage said:
thenumberthirteen said:
Is it just me or does Sky look really embarrassed in all the pictures of her?
That's my bad, I really don't like cameras >_> I try to hide from most of them, but I thought that one would be funny. xD

dark_taint92

That's Cap'n Taint to you
Jan 26, 2009
Here for your viewing amusement me riding a bucking bull in the funland arcade in london
Best i held on for 22 seconds but damn was it hard to hold on ask capt_oblivious :p

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
ultimateownage said:
Fallen-Angel Risen-Demon said:
ultimateownage said:
Chavy? You haven't seen chavy until you've seen my school. But according to people I'm a credit to my age group, but I still act like them IRL. Just not on the internet.
I don't like being born in the year I was.
I feel like I was born too young, seeing has I like music from 30 years ago, and I like all the games that where made before I was born, and everyone seems to think I have the maturity of someone twice my age.
You have to be some sort of evil twin, but without the evil bit...

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
Hey Guys! It was epic funtimes - Im looking forward to seeing The_Red_Spy's pictures of paintballing, And all the pictures of me seem to be of my back or a blurry picture of my face.

dark_taint92

Jan 26, 2009
Insanum said:
Hey Guys! It was epic funtimes - Im looking forward to seeing The_Red_Spy's pictures of paintballing, And all the pictures of me seem to be of my back or a blurry picture of my face.
DEY TOOK YUR JUUB!

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Me and Remy are back at the hostel and we've fixed that fan you broke Insanum. ;)

Just chilling out now after packing Sky and thenumberthirteen onto their trains.
I DIDNT BREAK NO FAN! IT WAS BEN!

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
Insanum said:
It's a sign!

Ciarang

Elite Member
Dec 4, 2008
Hope you guys had fun there! :)

I might go next year, when I'm more active on this site and in the community, and when I meet the 15 years of age limit. :p

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
TheNamlessGuy said:
Ok, what are the rules to this thing?
Age limit?
How much money do I have to bring?
Etc, etc.

I might be able to make it to next year.
Age is debatable. Youngest person stayng this year was 17, youngest day tripper was... younger. I forget, ask someone else.
Edit: 15 for staying, according to the post above.

Money? Enough for whatever activities we do, seems to be a meal and paintballing (or something else if you don't want to) and some shopping as that's what we've done both years. And if you're staying at the hostel, enough for that, and of course transport. It's expensive, but a lot of fun.

dark_taint92

Jan 26, 2009
TheNamlessGuy said:
Ok, what are the rules to this thing?
Age limit?
How much money do I have to bring?
Etc, etc.

I might be able to make it to next year.
think the age barrier is 14/15 not sure
I had I think 190 with me still have £30 but I bought pointless things and to much food :3