Escapist = Illuminati??

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
THE ESCAPIST LOGO!

THE TRUTH IS REVEALED

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Angelous Wang said:
What worries me is the escapist has sort of confirmed this themselves.

Who the hell not in Illuminati has a pre made Illuminati theme to hand to use, like one they just dumped on this topic.
You fool! They'll be after you now!

TO THE POD!

Crazy Zaul

Oct 5, 2010
Well this is weird. I had to get the the 2nd page to check it wasn't happening to just me.

Fox12

AccursedT- see you space cowboy
Jun 6, 2013
Does this make us the sworn enemy of 4Chan? Oh noes, heReS come thE anoNymous now1

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
FPLOON said:
*walks into thread*
*trips over a triangle(?)*
*breaks eye*
*uses alchemy to make an eye patch for himself*
*takes out camera*
*Takes a selfie*
http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/comicsalliance.com/files/2012/11/nickfuryironman2.jpg

OT: It's not the Illuminati... it's Half-Life 3 confirmed to be hidden within the Escapist's basement!

(I swear I'm getting too old for this shit... :p)
You wish! Jones has been trying to warn us about this for years...along with some crap about chemtrails and moon landin's.

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
Queen Michael said:
Don't be silly. The Illuminati don't exist. But do please inform me of the names and adresses of all the people who believe otherwise...

Also, why is the backbground on this thread black? Is there a bug?
Think that's weird? Check the escapist logo in the top left. Or better yet, check the hidden message in the posts!

There's a hidden word at the bottom of almost every post, I tell you! From the first post to this one it reads:

Tibi signa signa ut solamen solamen traiectiones miseris quas vniversum nigrarum et proles innominadum habuisse stellarum ingeniis sadoquae quas vniversum magnitudinemque vivus vici habuisse motusque solamen bufoniformis magnum vi socios veri patens socios innominandum veri socios magnitudinemque planitiam intuerentur horrida propter habuisse stellarum tibi tibi.

(rewriting veniversum as vniversum, as the latter seems to be the more accurate spelling, and separating vivusvici into vivus vici)

It doesn't translate well, but it translates! And for those with eyes to see, the truth is plain as day! And it involves the Great Old Ones! (Which probably means we've got a bit of a Cabin in the Woods thing going on D:)

Edit: Oh, and the exact words apparently change every time the page refreshes, which explains the rambling.

RipRoaringWaterfowl

Jun 20, 2011
I for one welcome our new overlords.

I would like to present my resume for the position of "Traitor To The Human Race", can anybody show me to human resources?

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
Why is the thread blacked out? I'm confused. WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON HERE?! I CANT READ ANYTHING!

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Fijiman said:
Why is the thread blacked out? I'm confused. WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON HERE?! I CANT READ ANYTHING!
The Illuminati will be by to illuminate the thread for you shortly.

O__O

O__O

O__O

nameless023

Fancy Forum Title Goes Here
Nov 11, 2011
I have no idea what is going on here, but just just by looking at the lighting and creepy logo I would guess someone angered someone (something?) important.

I'll go to my basement and start the dark purge rites. Someone get me the jugs of goat blood and the black candles.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
lacktheknack said:
Fijiman said:
The Illuminati will be by to illuminate the thread for you shortly.

O__O

O__O

O__O
Considering that it's not already legible I doubt they will bother to make it so at any point in the future.

000Ronald

Mar 7, 2008
Fijiman said:
Really? I could read it just fine. Maybe it's this tinfoil hat I'm wearing...

...or maybe I just highlighted everything. That's also a possibility.

As for why it's blacked out, clearly it's blacked out so that only the illuminati can see it. Alex Jones told me; it must be true! But you can beat it the same way I did! Aluminum foil hats! Mine's a fisherman's hat!

On a completely unrelated note SOMEONE GO GET XDARK!

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
000Ronald said:
Fijiman said:
Really? I could read it just fine. Maybe it's this tinfoil hat I'm wearing...

...or maybe I just highlighted everything. That's also a possibility.

As for why it's blacked out, clearly it's blacked out so that only the illuminati can see it. Alex Jones told me; it must be true! But you can beat it the same way I did! Aluminum foil hats! Mine's a fisherman's hat!

On a completely unrelated note SOMEONE GO GET XDARK!
Dude, I'm wearing a helmet made completely out of tinfoil and I can't read any of it. And highlighting doesn't work due mostly to the fact that I'm on my phone and the simple act of highlighting any amount of text is a massive pain in the ass.

You know what, I don't think the Illuminati have anything to do with this. I think it's Taco and Kross having a laugh at everyone else's expense.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Goddamnit Taco! What have you done?!

This shit was supposed to be on the down low and you've doomed us all!

Are you happy now? :mad:

[sub][sub]Christ it's dark in here, and I can't read a damn thing.[/sub][/sub]

[sub][sub][sub]wub wub wub[/sub][/sub][/sub]

William Fleming

Mar 6, 2011
You have no idea how confused I was when I wandered into this topic. And probably got even more confused when reading the posts.

Jan 12, 2012
epicdwarf said:
ALL OF YOU GOT IT WRONG!!!! The Escapist is not part of the illuminati. The illuminati disbanded decades ago. You know what didn't disband decades ago? The Freemasons. The secret society that has been controlling the American government since the revolution. If you really want to know the truth, please send me $50,000 and I will send you ALL the dirt I have gathered on the masons. THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!!!! For a price.
You think the Freemasons still hold sway? They were supplanted years ago by the Secret Feminist Alignment.

Think about it: What threads get the most replies? Anita Sarkeesian? Where are these threads located? The Escapist. WHat do people usually escape from? Falling rocks. What do you call a group of falling rocks? A tumble. Where have the Feminists cast off their disguises and proclaimed their true intentions to rule the world and turn everyone into genderless transracial planetkin? Tumblr. It all fights together.

I'm shedding light on the truth. Wait, shedding light... making brighter... illuminating... Illuminati...
Mother of God, it's come full circle.

Malbourne

Ari!
Sep 4, 2013
The Illuminati sure are pioneers in irony, then.

...Is what I would say if I didn't respect them to the fullest.

...Is what I would say if I actually believed they existed.

...Is what I WOULD say if I didn't have this ceremonial dagger protruding from my sternum.