Escapist News Network: Blizzard Warning

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
Sapient Pearwood said:
Why do I just feel like I've had a conversation with a particularly awesome hobo?
I know how you feel. That guy makes a convincing homeless conspiracy theorist. Hardest I ever laughed at ENN.
ReaperzXIII said:
Wow now we have our own Glenn Beck to combat Fox News! Go ENN
Because poking fun at Glenn Beck makes EVERYTHING good!

Richard Pippy

Feb 17, 2010
I enjoyed the Rick Mercer style rant. I know it would have been tough to do a full out RM Rant since it has no cuts, but I think this one had way too many cuts and not enough camera shake. Just the right amount of hand gesturing though.

BioTox

Nov 19, 2009
Fight the man! Wait... I own StarCraft, WarCraft 3/expac, World of Warcraft (all expacs) and StarCraft 2... Down with the world! I just wonder when Blizzard will buy a small country somewhere with all their pocket change.

Taco of flames

May 30, 2009
Surggical_Scar said:
Also, anyone else slightly worried by 'Abusing the donkey'? That just sounds painful. And probably illegal.
I've heard it referred to as "flogging the dolphin."
OT: Crazy, awesome guy is crazy awesome.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
I enjoyed the "and have enough change left over for slurpees" bit enormously. Don't ask me why, it just really made me laugh.

JoeCool385

May 10, 2010
Ever read the book Daemon? It's basically this. An evil MMO designer uses his genius and games to overthrow society.

Except he doesn't stop at just controlling the internet.

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
crotalidian said:
Activison Boycott....JUSTIFIED!!! They're all in it together to bring down the intarwebz!!!!!111one

good work. numbers were off but good work nonetheless
This goes beyond Activision. Blizzard has been planning this for years, far before Activision had anything to do with them.

You thought Activision was the real evil? I think it's safe to say our Best Buddy Blizz has been keeping a few things from us...

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
His hair reminds me of Weird Al Yanchovic. And his behavior also reminds me of Weird Al. Coincidence? I think not!!

Good job guys. First one in a while I found funny.

Catalyst6

Dapper Fellow
Apr 21, 2010
My god... WoW is actually a complex program to develop an algorithm to hack the Internets... we are the Matrix! Ruuuuuunnnnn!

s2dio

May 21, 2008
Have you guys moved to Ontario? And Rick Mercer wants his cameraman back.